Diaz gaining steam

Advertisement
and Diaz wouldn't???

Venables coached at KSU when they won the Big 8. Venables was the Co-DC when OU won the national title in 2000. He has been the DC at Clemson and he is in his 3rd title game in 4 years. Won at national title in 2016 and he always has a top rated defense.

Other than the turnover chain and 1 top 10 defense and a GA at FSU in 1999, what does Manny bring to the table?

Advertisement
Everyone needs to calm down and think about this logically. Manny just signed with Temple a week ago. The odds of him coming here as HC are between slim and none.
It would be the reverse of the Schiano thing last year. It depends what he signed. Not advocating for Manny, just stating a possibility. Wouldn't be up in arms if it was him though provided we knew he was hiring a slam dunk OC.

Advertisement
IDK guys - I heard a player mention the Diaz thing as well. That we might get him back. We need to stay tuned for this. We all know Flake LOVES the lazy hire....

It would be the reverse of the Schiano thing last year. It depends what he signed. Not advocating for Manny, just stating a possibility. Wouldn't be up in arms if it was him though provided we knew he was hiring a slam dunk OC.
I thought the Schiano firing had a lot to do with non-football related issues that upset a large part of the fanbase. I admittedly didn't follow it too closely, but it's different from Manny pulling a 180 if I recall.

Advertisement
I thought the Schiano firing had a lot to do with non-football related issues that upset a large part of the fanbase. I admittedly didn't follow it too closely, but it's different from Manny pulling a 180 if I recall.
Yea. My point is that UT got out of the contract he signed because it was just a MOU and not the real deal contract. It's possible that Manny hasn't signed the actual contract yet with Temple.

Advertisement
He just signed a contract with Temple.

It would be a REAL bad look for him professionally if he screwed Temple now that Richt was “let go”. He knows this.

He ain’t comin’.
Agree......this whole idea seems ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back