Diaz gaining steam

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario left UM before showing up. Ot for Hc tho.

Mario was here for six weeks. Got Allen E. (dual threat qb) from Hialeah to commit as well. Whole board loved the kid. In retrospect, it shows how bad things were that our TE coach chose our qb commit and Golden/Coley immediately dropped him after Mario left.

The concessions insecure Miami football coaches will make for their staffs/players never ceases to amaze me.

I remember after Manny got hired, D$ said on a podcast that there was people within the program saying that Manny would be a great head coach and how things would be so much different. Shows you how clueless the people in the program are. Burn. It. Down.

Advertisement
****, 9 out of 10 or more said it would be a disaster of a hire. That's pretty remarkable. Blake needs to go just as much as Manny. Can't blame Manny for accepting the job offer but can blame Blake for such a horrible decision. With this administration this is TNM, unfortunately...

I remember after Manny got hired, D$ said on a podcast that there was people within the program saying that Manny would be a great head coach and how things would be so much different. Shows you how clueless the people in the program are. Burn. It. Down.
If those people knew what they think they know, we wouldn’t have sucked for 17 years.

Advertisement
Mario was here for six weeks. Got Allen E. (dual threat qb) from Hialeah to commit as well. Whole board loved the kid. In retrospect, it shows how bad things were that our TE coach chose our qb commit and Golden/Coley immediately dropped him after Mario left.

The concessions insecure Miami football coaches will make for their staffs/players never ceases to amaze me.
Not sure why you responded with that. Reread the sequence. You’re projecting here.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Not sure why you responded with that. Reread the sequence. You’re projecting here.

Projecting what? Lol...not sure how you landed on that word choice.

I responded with because you wrote Mario left UM before he showed up in response to if anyone has ever left a job faster than Manny from Temple to Miami. Didn't know of a time when Mario committed to a Miami job then left before his employment started

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank god. I was worried I was misremembering and had made excuses for the lazy hire. The ONLY time you should consider a coordinator on the staff for HC is when the HC retires after a massively successful season. Even Dabo took over a team that had finished #21 the year before. Miami was in a freefall in Richts last season- what qualifications did Manny Diaz have to make anyone think he could rebuild the team on both sides of the ball? What an awful hire.

Advertisement
Back