Diaz gaining steam

That is true but we are structurally in a much better place than before and thanks to Richt’s decicision in a much better financial place as well.
It’s not as difficult a sales job as it was before. IMO
I hate to break it to u..but Miami is not a destination job rn with the way this went down..it’s not a better job than Oregon. That’s just facts..Blake James will have to sell his *** off to get a established name down here..it pains me to even accept the reality

Advertisement
I hate to break it to u..but Miami is not a destination job rn with the way this went down..it’s not a better job than Oregon. That’s just facts..Blake James will have to sell his *** off to get a established name down here..it pains me to even accept the reality

Oregon is probably a better situation than UM right now. I agree.
But I think UM is a better situation than the universities these three coaches work at. That’s realistic IMO

Matt Campbell
Mike Leach
Dino Babers

Oregon is probably a better situation than UM right now. I agree.
But I think UM is a better situation than the universities these three coaches work at. That’s realistic IMO

Matt Campbell
Mike Leach
Dino Babers
I agree.

Advertisement
What’ do u think about Gundy

I think he would be great but I think he is a lifer at that university.
Unless he was contemplating a new challenge but he has emotional connection to that job it seems.
Worth making a call and hearing him say no.

I think he would be great but I think he is a lifer at that university.
Unless he was contemplating a new challenge but he has emotional connection to that job it seems.
Worth making a call and hearing him say no.
True. It’s also worth making a call and sending Miami best strippers to Ole saint nicks front door..if he says no. Then repeat the same action with jimbo

Advertisement
True. It’s also worth making a call and sending Miami best strippers to Ole saint nicks front door..if he says no. Then repeat the same action with jimbo

Sometimes it's better to keep those thoughts in your head, rather than share them in public.

Advertisement
He's way too much of an experiment....we need to beat the Browns to Condaleeza Rice

1. I don’t know who would be successful in Miami, but the right coach will be.
2. Foreclosing on 1st time head coaches mean Miami doesn’t get an Aranda.
3. Would Manny fire everyone on the offense, recruiting and S&C?

Why in the world would anyone want the $10MM Hawai'i DC?

Aranda has as many Natty's as Golden.

Advertisement
Agreed.

I mean it could definitely work here and if we go through the process and ultimately decide he is the guy, then that’s fine.

However if we were to make a split decision to make him the guy right now I would be severely disappointed.
It would be the same Richt hiring Banda/patke. It would scream of desperation.

Don’t be desperate but be very deliberate and thoughtful with every step of the process.

Advertisement
Back