Diaz first rookie mistake?

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
In his ESPN interview it sure sounded like he had someone big “that would be a big shot in the arm” of current players and recruits.

He certainly raised expectations a few notches. That first sounded to me like Fedora. Maybe things, like in the recruiting world, have quickly changed and he may have to settle for a little less than expected and a decent hire may now be viewed as a big disappointment.

Should he have been a bit more tempered?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In his ESPN interview it sure sounded like he had someone big “that would be a big shot in the arm” of current players and recruits.

He certainly raised expectations a few notches. That first sounded to me like Fedora. Maybe things, like in the recruiting world, have quickly changed and he may have to settle for a little less than expected and a decent hire may now be viewed as a big disappointment.

He learned from MOrk. HIs big shot in the arm is probably going to be the real brains behind the offense. Greg Nosal!

He hasn’t even missed yet. Relax. He still has a chance to do that. Y’all love being negative

Not being negative. Negative will come in torrents if not Fedora. I am ok with Applewhite actually and felt it was the most sensible/realistic choice pretty early before all the Fedora talk.

Advertisement
"Shot in the arm" idk but sounds more like hes on board with the steroid thing some on here have been saying we need to implement. Could be off base with that but I'm for it as well

Advertisement
You are seriously the worst poster in a sea of horrible posters

B469E8F2-104E-42B3-81EB-B5B05FEF3D35.gif

You gathered all of this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back