Diaz first rookie mistake?

I will wait and see what happens. He set up the expectations so he needs to deliver. So far he hasn't done anything wrong so I am not going to put the cart before the horse.
me either. the thing is we have rumors and if fedora I think fans would be happy but we don't know who those 3 are so ill wait for announcement if is a spread offense guy be it air raid/spread option/ power spread which is what I call what fedora does im good if its a pro style I form coach im not gonna be happy aka james coley

Advertisement
me either. the thing is we have rumors and if fedora I think fans would be happy but we don't know who those 3 are so ill wait for announcement if is a spread offense guy be it air raid/spread option/ power spread which is what I call what fedora does im good if its a pro style I form coach im not gonna be happy aka james coley

James Coley as lone OC would be an abject failure of a hire. As a co-OC with a big name guy I'd be cool with that. If you want a big name guy it would be smart to hire a lesser guy (with potential) to pair them up given the turnover in college football. You would want a mentor/mentee situation to keep the philosophical continuity within the program.

Sure, smile all you want.
1, 2, 3 cycles of Bicht slurping delusion....still can't beat Bama...or even play them
What's laughable is you think we have fielded a team that can compete with bama. it's been 18 hrs since we fielded a team that could beat bama

What's laughable is you think we have fielded a team that can compete with bama. it's been 18 hrs since we fielded a team that could beat bama
Hey, you said we were only 1 or 2 cycles away.
I certainly didn't see or say that. I'd seen enough of the Shichtshow at Pitt last year. This year was just gravy. Manny has a lot of fixing to do.

Attitude depends on what you believe is possible at the time. It's like having a 3rd & 25 at the 30 yard line. Fans will be pleased if they can get a field goal. But after a 28-yard completion to the 2, it's first and goal. Circumstances have changed so now they'll be ****ed if they don't a touchdown.

FACT; The so-called CIS fans will NEVER be happy! Regrettably, they derive pleasure out of belittling, moaning and *****ing.

Advertisement
James Coley as lone OC would be an abject failure of a hire. As a co-OC with a big name guy I'd be cool with that. If you want a big name guy it would be smart to hire a lesser guy (with potential) to pair them up given the turnover in college football. You would want a mentor/mentee situation to keep the philosophical continuity within the program.
I think I have posted somewhere here where coley as qb coach/associate hc recruiting coordinator guy im good with or wr coach but if say a fedora left id want another national search for an oc not just promote within

People wanted Manny to cut his teeth at Temple, & maybe hire him in a few years.
No one predicted a CMR resignation & be hired immediately..

Well, in a number of posts I suggested Coach Richt might retire not wanting to further expose his family to the so-called fans nonsense. Had Manny knocked it out of the park at Temple their would have been a number of storied programs trying to hire him, while during that period Miami would have continued on a downward slide.

I think I have posted somewhere here where coley as qb coach/associate hc recruiting coordinator guy im good with or wr coach but if say a fedora left id want another national search for an oc not just promote within

I am seeing it no different than OCs or DCs that become HC's within the program like Riley or even Diaz. Dabo was a position coach before moving up within the program. It doesn't always pan out (e.g. Shannon) so it is important you get the right guys too. That said you should keep options open and if a homerun hire comes along outside the program, sure. But you should have a system in place that's grooming guys instead of constantly looking for outsiders.

I am seeing it no different than OCs or DCs that become HC's within the program like Riley or even Diaz. Dabo was a position coach before moving up within the program. It doesn't always pan out (e.g. Shannon) so it is important you get the right guys too. That said you should keep options open and if a homerun hire comes along outside the program, sure. But you should have a system in place that's grooming guys instead of constantly looking for outsiders.
I agree with that. it helps with keeping same system in place also its why usually oc/dc hires bring in some of own guys with them.

Advertisement
Hey, you said we were only 1 or 2 cycles away.
I certainly didn't see or say that. I'd seen enough of the Shichtshow at Pitt last year. This year was just gravy. Manny has a lot of fixing to do.
This program was a **** show a long time before cmr got here.if you actually read the original statement.it takes a new hc 2-3 recruiting cycles to recruit and develop a decent oline.the oline that could run the power run cmr wanted.you call the truth slurping cause you don't know a **** thing except be negative and cut people down

Advertisement
Back