Diaz fires Baker end of season who's hired

Advertisement
Let's hope Diaz fires Baker at end of season who do we replace him with. Schino, leavitt or do does he hire maybe Charlie strong or an up and comer

Honestly I’d like Diaz to just call the players and spend big $$ for a Co-D coordinator/position coach like Kevin Patrick. Someone that it would be a title upgrade and pay upgrade from current spot.

Manny is going to run his style of D so not sure he would hand keys over to another guy to change it

Let's hope Diaz fires Baker at end of season who do we replace him with. Schino, leavitt or do does he hire maybe Charlie strong or an up and comer

lmfao if u think any of those coaches are going to sign up to work for manny, who cant hold their jocks as a coach.

he’ll elevate banda and claim he will call plays and people will celebrate like the morons they are.

Advertisement
The biggest problem with this defense isn't the scheme, it's poor effort and poor tackling.

It's that simple.

When they give a ****, the defense looks good. So that's all on the head coach for not getting them motivated. And it's on the players for being beta males who are OK just being mediocre.

Jimmy Johnson could get his players fired up for any game.

Miami will be the first P5 program to bring in a female DC. Splash hire.
ds (1).jpg

Barry Odom at Missouri could be a good option if he is canned as HC. He’s not HC material but a good DC. I think Missouri will Fire him after tomorrow.

Advertisement
Call me crazy but Diaz should run the defense himself. Fire Banda and Patke too, but since that probably wouldn't happen, Make Patke Full time LB coach and take him off ST. Hire a full time ST coordinator that can actually ******* work with our K/P, because that **** is getting ridiculous.

This is just a stupid narrative.

Special teams has been good (punting, punt coverage, punt return, kickoffs, and kickoff coverage) other than the placekicker who is broken, and no ST coordinator can fix that.

hopefully fcking nobody, since he's a complete clown of a head coach he can have the job back where he was doing very good

Maybe the bartender and pattycake get a 2nd shot at that good ole participation trophy Co-Dcorch thing again..

Advertisement
Don't think for a second Diaz would fire his protege Baker, with that being said I'll play along anyway...

The first thing he should do is offer Corey Raymond a $1.5million dollar deal to be the DC, being that Raymond would most likely turn it down, then you move on to other options:

Zach Arnett
David Reeves
Morgan Scalley
Fran Brown
Marcus Freeman
Danny Gonzales
Chad Glasgow
Mike Tressel

Advertisement
Diaz doesn't have a deep Rolodex. Look at his hires. Besides Enos none of them were known. And Enos was only a hot name because he coached a couple of elite QBs at Bama. Bama QBs **** sure don't look like they are missing him tho. We are stuck with this loser staff.

Advertisement
Back