Diaz fires Baker end of season who's hired

Advertisement
who else was manny going to hire? he is a NOBODY coach. legit coaches dont want to work for guys who have lighter resume’s and less experience than they themselves have.

manny diaz never coached on an elite staff, and his tree is guys like panda and rumph.

this is why some people freaked when he was hired.
great post that makes a great point .... and its amazing how many "fans" are incapable of understanding what you said.

Nanny is there just to watch the kids, like Penos and Faker and dirty martini Panda!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY BROTHERS!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Make no mistake, friend. That defense is a toilet too. When you get worked by mediocre to awful teams like UNC, VT, GT and FIU you’re garbage.

chise I agree but Manny can always run the defense if necessary.If I have to Choose between Baker and Enos,and trust me both need to go,I’m choosing Enos.

people say Saban was coming to give Enos the OC job when Enos left without speaking to him.After watching Enos all year I’m not so sure he wasn’t coming to can his ***.

Don’t think anyone on the staff gets fired after one season under a first year HC. Show me where that has ever happened lol

I think if he was to fire Blake, and I wholeheartedly believe no one is getting fired, he’d only promote Banda. Knowing that is what “I” believe to be true, I’ll keep what I’ve got. Banda, although he knows Manny’s system as well as anyone, isn’t ready to be a DC. My honest two cents on a topic of discussion akin to what one would do if they hit the Powerball. Not going to happen. Baker is an up and comer as a DC and if he can find his footing with the personnel, he’ll be a good one. Imho he’s not the problem.

Advertisement
who else was manny going to hire? he is a NOBODY coach. legit coaches dont want to work for guys who have lighter resume’s and less experience than they themselves have.

manny diaz never coached on an elite staff, and his tree is guys like panda and rumph.

this is why some people freaked when he was hired.

Truth!! this man get it^^^

I think if he was to fire Blake, and I wholeheartedly believe no one is getting fired, he’d only promote Banda. Knowing that is what “I” believe to be true, I’ll keep what I’ve got. Banda, although he knows Manny’s system as well as anyone, isn’t ready to be a DC. My honest two cents on a topic of discussion akin to what one would do if they hit the Powerball. Not going to happen. Baker is an up and comer as a DC and if he can find his footing with the personnel, he’ll be a good one. Imho he’s not the problem.
He’s been the problem many times this season. That defense has been garbage against some terrible teams and never seems able to make the key stop. And 30 to FIU is a fireable offense on its own.

I put all this on Manure anyway. So it doesn’t really matter who he hires or fires.

The offense has been anemic in 8 of 11 games.
The defense has been porous in 4 of 11 games.

Offense is a bigger problem, but that doesn't mean defense isn't a problem at all.

Advertisement
Don’t think anyone on the staff gets fired after one season under a first year HC. Show me where that has ever happened lol

Randy fired Walton after one season. Then Nix after too.

And it made no difference bc when the HC is an incompetent nobody with no credibility, nobody wants to coach under him. Just like what will happen with Diaz.

More worry about the defense : the way they line up @ FIU on 3rd and 19 was an abortion. Tired of watching stunting linemen running into each other, delay blitz never getting to the QB, double blitz where they run into each other in the same gap, TE and RB killing us on delays across the field. missed tackles. I think we need to hire a real LB coach, Shap and Pink really never got better, and a D.C. who runs a discipline 4-3 where there is gap integrity, and linemen are rushing and DB are covering. : Even though Manny is better than Baker, I still remember LSU when we got gutted up the middle for that 50 yard run, and Boston College, and Wisconsin one dimensional teams basically blowing us out. How many times did we need Manny's defense to get us a big stop and they caved. Manny and Baker are the same, lots of exotic, and flash, but terrible lacking in sound defensive principles

Advertisement
Back