Diaz fires Baker end of season who's hired

Advertisement
Manny Diaz surrounded himself with a circle of friends that are vastly underqualified to coach. This is the biggest mistake a new head coach can make. I don't think he has the stones to fire any of these guys. And our athletic director Mrs. James won't coerce changes. So basically it's up to the boosters to exert a huge amount of pressure on the administration to make the necessary changes. We also need to be embarrassed by the national news media. It would be great for ESPN to run a segment on our downfall. This would go a long way.

Advertisement
Graham Harrell the minute he’s let’s go when USCw fires Clay Helton.

But, I’m not Manny, afraid an uptempo offense scoring points makes my defense vulnerable.

Manny Diaz surrounded himself with a circle of friends that are vastly underqualified to coach. This is the biggest mistake a new head coach can make. I don't think he has the stones to fire any of these guys. And our athletic director Mrs. James won't coerce changes. So basically it's up to the boosters to exert a huge amount of pressure on the administration to make the necessary changes. We also need to be embarrassed by the national news media. It would be great for ESPN to run a segment on our downfall. This would go a long way.
Can’t remember if it was Macho or dsd who told us at the beginning of the season that Manny hired a bunch of yes men who will never challenge him. Turns out that was 100% correct. That should have been our first sign that Manny likely will never succeed here. When he’s more concerned about optics and politics than actually winning, not a good start.

Advertisement
Can’t remember if it was Macho or dsd who told us at the beginning of the season that Manny hired a bunch of yes men who will never challenge him. Turns out that was 100% correct. That should have been our first sign that Manny likely will never succeed here. When he’s more concerned about optics and politics than actually winning, not a good start.
Dsd i think.

f37e4561a7d098d63f65f5c003914757.jpg
you always come up with the best gifs.

Doubt anyone gets fired.strawberry and do make that decision.don't wish nothing bad to happen but wish that crew would pull what cmr did last jan.retire and go far far away.

***** is the must fire..Baker can stay or go as far as I’m concerned but ***** and all his cronies he brought in with him are the major problem that Manny HAS to fix.

if he doesn’t then we will be here a year from now singing this same song.The one we’ve song for 15+ years now.

Advertisement
We need to try to add J. Seider to the staff. I know that’s the other side of the ball but I think he would do a good job in recruiting.

A look at all the freshmen he hired should have told anyone that.

Advertisement
***** is the must fire..Baker can stay or go as far as I’m concerned but ***** and all his cronies he brought in with him are the major problem that Manny HAS to fix.

if he doesn’t then we will be here a year from now singing this same song.The one we’ve song for 15+ years now.
Make no mistake, friend. That defense is a toilet too. When you get worked by mediocre to awful teams like UNC, VT, GT and FIU you’re garbage.

Let's hope Diaz fires Baker at end of season who do we replace him with. Schino, leavitt or do does he hire maybe Charlie strong or an up and comer
Doesn’t matter the problem starts at the Administration level. This program will never be what it once was until real change is made. Hurts man but it’s out of our control unfortunately the school doesn’t care.

Id say Manny is the most unqualified person for his position on the staff. By a lot.

who else was manny going to hire? he is a NOBODY coach. legit coaches dont want to work for guys who have lighter resume’s and less experience than they themselves have.

manny diaz never coached on an elite staff, and his tree is guys like panda and rumph.

this is why some people freaked when he was hired.

Advertisement
Back