Diaz fires Baker end of season who's hired

Advertisement
Diaz will not fire Baker, he was not the problem. 3 interceptions made a short field and poor play calling kept the defense on the field to long. Now if the question was fire Enos thats a different story being last in 3rd down conversion tells the whole story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
f37e4561a7d098d63f65f5c003914757.jpg

Look at diaz's previous hires.. he's not hiring anyone who going to call him on his BS. I'll take Blake d'onofrio over another bartender or current HS school coach until a new AD is hired and manny is relieved of his duties.

For most P5 HCs, having to be more 'hands on' is usually the kiss of death for whoever's position group is getting the extra attention.

I just dont see manny having the balls to let go of one of his 'friends'.

Advertisement
Diaz will not fire Baker, he was not the problem. 3 interceptions made a short field and poor play calling kept the defense on the field to long. Now if the question was fire Enos thats a different story being last in 3rd down conversion tells the whole story.
Tell me you didn’t just do the “it wasn’t the defense’s fault” bullshyt after losing to FIU?

Sorry what? North Carolina? Fiu? Both freaking converted long 3rd/4th downs

Advertisement
Call me crazy but Diaz should run the defense himself. Fire Banda and Patke too, but since that probably wouldn't happen, Make Patke Full time LB coach and take him off ST. Hire a full time ST coordinator that can actually ******* work with our K/P, because that **** is getting ridiculous.

You people will never learn.

Diaz will never fire someone he hired.

Whoever would theoretically replace Baker would have to run Diaz' garbage high risk-high reward defense which routinely gets shredded by teams with even the most simple gameplan.

Have to get rid of Diaz for the defense to improve.

You people will never learn.

Diaz will never fire someone he hired.

Whoever would theoretically replace Baker would have to run Diaz' garbage high risk-high reward defense which routinely gets shredded by teams with even the most simple gameplan.

Have to get rid of Diaz for the defense to improve.

Head coaches often largely run one side of the ball. And I think that would especially be the case if the HC was the team’s DC the previous year.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered if Baker is largely a scapegoat.

Let's hope Diaz fires Baker at end of season who do we replace him with. Schino, leavitt or do does he hire maybe Charlie strong or an up and comer

The problem is above Mammy. He'll hire another worthless douche because he's inept and wouldn't want to be upstaged.

Advertisement
Back