Diaz already hired the OC, just waiting to announce

I would like to see this happen.

***. HC/QB coach: Major Applewhite (for balance and experience)
OC/WR: Jeff Scott
RB: Jajuan Seider
TE?
OL?
Ken Dorsey (some capacity to be groomed as OC)
Lmao this is so unrealistic no wonder y’all come back on here and complain. Y’all think **** like this up and actually believe Applewhite would come in as a...QB coach with just a title of ***. HC lmaooooo

Advertisement
are you two trying to say if Manny doesn't field an elite team his first year as a failure.it will take a season just clean up the mess on offense.sometimes you have to face the facts not illusions.
Try to think, friend. Not everything is “you’re the worst” or “you’re the best.” There’s a huge chasm between 7 or 8 wins and elite. There’s no reason with our schedule and talent to win less than 10 games ANY season.

If you win 8, then you suck as a coach. You don’t have to go undefeated, but you can’t come in here in this this **** division and win 8.

Lmao this is so unrealistic no wonder y’all come back on here and complain. Y’all think **** like this up and actually believe Applewhite would come in as a...QB coach with just a title of ***. HC lmaooooo
Great post. People throw these insane ideas out there and when they don't happen they *****.

Advertisement
Try to think, friend. Not everything is “you’re the worst” or “you’re the best.” There’s a huge chasm between 7 or 8 wins and elite. There’s no reason with our schedule and talent to win less than 10 games ANY season.

If you win 8, then you suck as a coach. You don’t have to go undefeated, but you can’t come in here in this this **** division and win 8.

if we had a pulse on offense this year, we would've easily won 10 games. 10 should've been the baseline with how bad our schedule was.

Advertisement
We've been let down since the final ticks of the 2002 Fiesta bowl. Damnit mane, when are we going to finally get history to repeat itself at Miami.
Another shocking development. I'd have definitely pegged you, Mr. Positivity, to expect big things.

The negative nancies are out in force this Saturday.
The positive ***** puffers rarely find one they won’t suck on.

and this year Miami won 7, lol

I agree but you have to realize the mental makeup on the offensive side isn't there.coaches can coach but it's the players who have to make the play.a coach can teach a player how to play but it's up to the player to put the effort into becoming that star player.

It would be very hard for an OC to be hired and it not leak. Unless Diaz has a verbal and didn't tell anyone I call BS.

Advertisement
No it shouldn’t take very long on offense. The offensive class last year was elite. We signed 3 stud OL, 2 borderline 5 star TE’s, 2 top RB’s, 4 top WRs and a top QB. That rounds out the entire offense to go along with what’s coming back. The defense is still where numbers are missing at CB, S, DT, and DE.
What we are witnessing today is the same exact defensive staff that missed on our huge targets last cycle miss on those this cycle.
What's went on with this team last couple months did have an effect on that.other schools used it as a recruiting ploy against us.those players signed on offense still need time to grow into a div1 player.just don't walk off the street jump on the field and be the greatest eve r.

Advertisement
if we had a pulse on offense this year, we would've easily won 10 games. 10 should've been the baseline with how bad our schedule was.
I still think back on this year and think, “wtf happened. How did we lose to B f’ing C? Etc”. I get it but I don’t at the same time. Probably the biggest mismatched potential v results from a personnel perspective.

I agree but you have to realize the mental makeup on the offensive side isn't there.coaches can coach but it's the players who have to make the play.a coach can teach a player how to play but it's up to the player to put the effort into becoming that star player.
Nonsense. The mental makeup was destroyed by the garbage coaching and the corpse running the offense.

Advertisement
Back