Diaz already hired the OC, just waiting to announce

Advertisement
I would like to see this happen.

***. HC/QB coach: Major Applewhite (for balance and experience)
OC/WR: Jeff Scott
RB: Jajuan Seider
TE?
OL?
Ken Dorsey (some capacity to be groomed as OC)

I am not opposed to bringing back Hartley as TE coach ONLY.
Nice list.

Advertisement
Why are you apes going crazy? Wait a day or two and the announcement will be made. I never understood sports and political predictions, just wait and the answer will come. Unless your lives are so empty and have nothing better to do.

Advertisement
It ain't Fedora. Joe Schad doesn't mess around with wrong reports. He's one of the best.

Actually, he’s not.

He steals his information and claims it as his own.

When our sanctions were announced, the first to know and report was WQAM because of their school contacts. As soon as Joe Rose read them off, minutes later, Schad (still with ESPN then) tweeted it out and claimed his “sources”. Completely busted.

Why do you think he went from a national gig to a local nobody? Not because he’s good. Because he sucks.

Actually, he’s not.

When our sanctions were announced, the first to know and report was WQAM because of their school contacts. As soon as Joe Rose read them off, minutes later, Schad tweeted it out and claimed his “sources”. Completely busted.

Why do you think he went from a national gig to a local nobody? Not because he’s good. Because he sucks.
Joe Shart was wrong all the fcking time back when people knew he was still alive.

Actually, he’s not.

When our sanctions were announced, the first to know and report was WQAM because of their school contacts. As soon as Joe Rose read them off, minutes later, Schad (still with ESPN then) tweeted it out and claimed his “sources”. Completely busted.

Lmao right no way in **** schad also had sources. There’s just no way. Joe Rose the only reliable guy in the country with sources.

Lmao right no way in **** schad also had sources. There’s just no way. Joe Rose the only reliable guy in the country with sources.

You literally have no clue what you are talking about so don’t be a clown. Schad was in Connecticut then.

I remember that day very specifically. WQAM was the first to report the exact details of our sanctions, due to their business relationship/sources with the school. That’s just an indisputable fact.

Get a clue the next time you dispute something factual...like get some facts of your own instead of caping for a washed up nobody that went from a high profile ESPN job to a meaningless local nobody with less stature than SMD.

Advertisement
You literally have no clue what you are talking about so don’t be a clown. Schad was in Connecticut then.

I remember that day very specifically. WQAM was the first to report the exact details of our sanctions, due to their business relationship/sources with the school. That’s just an indisputable fact.

Get a clue the next time you dispute something factual...like get some facts of your own instead of caping for a washed up nobody that went from a high profile ESPN job to a meaningless local nobody with less stature than SMD.

Go back through my post and point out to me where i said schad was the first to report. Or dispute that WQAM was the first to report. Try for some reading comprehension instead of being a dope.

I said he had his own sources. Yeah he was in Connecticut. But he had national sources. He covers the dolphins now. But his national sources helped him with the Fedora news.

Agree. Wonder if they’re putting staff together already and will announce all at once?
that is the rumor they putting staff together want to announce all at once which is why blake baker hasn't been officially announced as dc even though hire been confirmed by multiple people

Just saying, something seems odd. Twice now there's done deals and even confirmed hires have been delayed with the university announcing. They clearly are up to something, or they're getting told to fack their own face. Idk anymore....lol
again reports are want to announce staff hires all at once so even though baker got confirmed maybe Applewhite is oc hire and diaz got ****ed confirmed dc hire so no one will confirm oc hire and so everyone started speculating that's the thing no one knows because Miami is tight lipped on staff hires for the minute

Advertisement
There's something to be said for not allowing info to be leaked before the ink dries on the contract. Remember when Randy was first hired and that ***** on ESPN leaked that Randy was going to sign Dirk Koetter as OC. The next thing we saw was the market place putting a higher value on Koetter and we lost him. Perhaps Manny is learning from that as it appears that might have been the case with Fedora. ESPN (The Bear) leaked it and all of a suddenly he was off the table.

Advertisement
Back