Diaz already hired the OC, just waiting to announce

Advertisement
Another shocking development. I'd have definitely pegged you, Mr. Positivity, to expect big things.

The negative nancies are out in force this Saturday.

Come on.. don't tell me your not getting this feeling to. This school specializes in letting us down. Remember when we hired Richt? We thought he was going to bring in an SEC caliber staff since Miami looked willing to send. What did we get? A journeyman OL coach and DC (who panned out). 4 coaches who were new to being CFB coaches (Richt Jr, Thomas, Banda, and later Patke).

I just get the feeling we going to hire a bunch of manny-like green coaches who can't recruit at an elite level.

Only way ill be happy, is Clemson Co-OC, Dorsey or Applewhite QB, Seider at RB and just someone with a pulse for OL

Advertisement
Come on.. don't tell me your not getting this feeling to. This school specializes in letting us down. Remember when we hired Richt? We thought he was going to bring in an SEC caliber staff since Miami looked willing to send. What did we get? A journeyman OL coach and DC (who panned out). 4 coaches who were new to being CFB coaches (Richt Jr, Thomas, Banda, and later Patke).

I just get the feeling we going to hire a bunch of manny-like green coaches who can't recruit at an elite level.

Manny was a DC in the SEC when we plucked him. And he certainly was not a journeyman. You kinda of contradicted yourself there. Be patient man.

I would like to see this happen.

***. HC/QB coach: Major Applewhite (for balance and experience)
OC/WR: Jeff Scott
RB: Jajuan Seider
TE?
OL?
Ken Dorsey (some capacity to be groomed as OC)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to see this happen.

***. HC/QB coach: Major Applewhite (for balance and experience)
OC/WR: Jeff Scott
RB: Jajuan Seider
TE?
OL?
Ken Dorsey (some capacity to be groomed as OC)
Dorsey is already OC at App State, I doubt he would come here just in "some capacity". He can get his experience there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back