Diaz already hired the OC, just waiting to announce

Advertisement
Agree. Wonder if they’re putting staff together already and will announce all at once?

Advertisement
Maybe it was Fedora or Applewhite and there waiting to announce and don't want it leaked. Honestly what we're learning is that no one on any site, outlet, etc has any idea what's really going on and have sauces that are playing poker

I’d expect that we will finally hear of who Manny hired Tuesday in a presser that morning. That way the news has time to percolate to the masses prior to the dead period being over next Thursday. All I hope is that it’s not a retread of an old OC and someone that will run a modern, college offense. We can easily be in the Top 30 of offenses with a competent playcaller on board. That, plus someone who can legitimately recruit as well will only help us with the next phase of recruiting soon to be underway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
This would be a chess type move, keeping Pete and CIS as well as other sites looking everywhere they are pointing while keeping the actual OC close to the vest

Another shocking development. I'd have definitely pegged you, Mr. Positivity, to expect big things.

The negative nancies are out in force this Saturday.
We've been let down since the final ticks of the 2002 Fiesta bowl. Damnit mane, when are we going to finally get history to repeat itself at Miami.

It ain't Fedora. Joe Schad doesn't mess around with wrong reports. He's one of the best.
Just saying, something seems odd. Twice now there's done deals and even confirmed hires have been delayed with the university announcing. They clearly are up to something, or they're getting told to fack their own face. Idk anymore....lol

Advertisement
Back