Diaz 3 years and out

Advertisement
Please shut the F*ck up with this Bi*ch Davis crap!!!! We hired the right Butch maybe this Butch won’t quit on the team. That’s what’s wrong with our fan base. Too busy living in the past to realize our future is now and is very bright!!!!

Manny leaving for Temple wasn’t quitting on the team?

Manny has high hopes and good optics, just like any incoming HC. Reality (the Portal) is punching him in the face.

While I dont expect Diaz to be out in three years it does make the Enos hire make even more sense. You have hired an experienced coveted coach as a coordinator. If things go off the rails(which I honestly don't expect to happen)you have a coach on staff who would be a possible replacement. You would be crazy to think that wasn't in the back of Enos mind when he left Bama and Saban to work under a less experienced head coach. Wasn't my first choice but the more time passes I realize it was a homerun hire.

We don't have 7-6 talent and you know that. That was a product of Mark Richt.
3-4 losses you underachieve
While I dont expect Diaz to be out in three years it does make the Enos hire make even more sense. You have hired an experienced coveted coach as a coordinator. If things go off the rails(which I honestly don't expect to happen)you have a coach on staff who would be a possible replacement. You would be crazy to think that wasn't in the back of Enos mind when he left Bama and Saban to work under a less experienced head coach. Wasn't my first choice but the more time passes I realize it was a homerun hire.
If things go off the rails, Enos will not be a solution to that problem, as the OC he would be largely responsible for the derailment

Advertisement
3-4 losses you underachieve

If things go off the rails, Enos will not be a solution to that problem, as the OC he would be largely responsible for the derailment
Manny has proven he can field a good to great defense. Enos has a track record of improving offenses. If things go off the rails I would expect it to be a issue related to discipline problems or just not living up to expectations. Think Manny will take chances on players Richt never would. Seems like this administration is scared to be viewed as the old Miami. Fielding competitive teams who cant get over the hump. Probably shouldnt have said of the rails. More so disappointing results.

Last edited:
Theres a high probability your right but i stay away from these cause they will bump these later in three years.

I’m not in love with Manny getting this job but I hope the **** he kicks *** and proves to be Butch and JJ combined. Not sure we can deal with another blow out failure. Bama been weakened by uga recruiting bags so Clemson is now equal. We need to make a run and get pass Clemson in acc title game. That will light the fires.

Last edited:
Manny has proven he can field a good to great defense. Enos has a track record of improving defenses. If things go off the rails I would expect it to be a issue related to discipline problems or just not living up to expectations. Think Manny will take chances on players Richt never would. Seems like this administration is scared to be viewed as the old Miami. Fielding competitive teams who cant get over the hump. Probably shouldnt have said of the rails. More so disappointing results.
think you might have misspoke [typed] with Enos improving defenses - even as you look at his track record offensively appears as if he does not have one as he does not / has not stayed in one place too long

think you might have misspoke [typed] with Enos improving defenses - even as you look at his track record offensively appears as if he does not have one as he does not / has not stayed in one place too long
I did. I meant offenses. Good point on not staying anywhere long.

Advertisement
At least Diaz knows that Miami fans have zero patience for failure. I like that he fired the entire offensive coaching staff, just for the fact that it shows he can fire people he knows and with whom he's worked, so if somebody is under-performing, he will make a change instead of letting them take him down.

Because I’m not jumping on Diaz bandwagon don’t mean I don’t want to win . I hope I’m wrong but Blake that slimmy pos fails this time he needs to be replaced

Advertisement
How about both

Both is great. But you see what happened with the “recruitors” we had on last offensive staff when we failed to win 10 games? They couldn’t recruit for ****. So win consistently and the recruits will come it’s simple.

You dumb asses just keep pumping sunshine

lemme axe you this: Where were you 3 1/2 weeks ago on the state of the future of this program?

I know I was mope AF.

Manny a lazy hire? ok

Eno not the best choice? - meh - ok

all others? - the worst, right?

I am pumping sunshine rn, bc of where we were at 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I am EXTRA DUMB and happy.

Advertisement
Butch Davis is 67 years old... I'm so freaking tired of hearing this ****. We should of hired Butch blah blah.... I rather have a young HC that can stick around for 20+ years and actually recruit. Do you really think players would want to come play for Butch who turns 68 during his first season? It would kill recruiting for us with players knowing he will leave with 3 years.

A few returning players have told me they can tell already things will be different and for the better. Diaz has an “it” factor to him and is willing to adapt. I think just about everybody liked Richt, myself included, but have also talked with a handful of former players that wish they could’ve been under Diaz instead.

A few returning players have told me they can tell already things will be different and for the better. Diaz has an “it” factor to him and is willing to adapt. I think just about everybody liked Richt, myself included, but have also talked with a handful of former players that wish they could’ve been under Diaz instead.
This is the biggest reason I am excited about Manny. He has shown he is willing to adapt. The change in D on 3rd down from 2017 to 2018 was awesome.

Advertisement
Back