Diaz 3 years and out

Advertisement
OP:

akward.gif

Mullen isn’t a great crooter and wasn’t crooting particularly well. He’s a good coach though and as a result had a good year. He finished strong on the trail and has momentum going into next year. I’m hoping Diaz does the same.

Advertisement
Previous staff went 10-3 recruited a top 10 class
Then went 7-6 and recruited a top 40 class

Case in point winning makes it much easier to recruit

Real simple captain obvious ****

Top 10 class next year..promise that. This staff young and energetic. Our problem was what happened on the field this class

Advertisement
That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch
Dino Barbers, and for those who love to do the staff thing
Qbs/OC - Brandon Streeter / Clemson
WRs - stay right where you were Dugan
RBs - also could have kept Brown, if he would have taken demotion - recruiter > coach
OL - go out and spend some $$$ . OC and OL hires coach them up / WRs and RBs recruiters

Advertisement
That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch
3fuks agree with this ******* statement? That surprises me more than the bull**** thread, parody right?

I have been one of the most vocal detractors of the coaching choice and the process, Diaz has no HC experience the process was a joke. It is done now and Manny has shown a passion that was missing under Richt and a hunger to do great things. He has hired well and we need a QB, a punter and a good offense, in a few weeks he has given us what we need to start trying to accomplish those goals.

I don't know if he will succeed or not but when I read your post tag line my first thought was you were saying 3 years and he is moving on to greener pastures, that is how my mindset has shifted from the first few weeks of the Diaz era. I am surprised by my own change here but we will see. I am still not happy with our administration, they are still the most incompetent ***** on the planet and I normally praise *****! I hope Manny does well, I would not have bet on him being successful based on the details surrounding the hire, but I am willing to give it a chance and look forward to watching an offense that can complete more than 6 passes a game.

Advertisement
Im not sold either **** hire just hooe he dont set the program back to much hopefully after this the admin finally puts effort into a real coach

Advertisement
Back