Diamond in the Rough emerging...

Advertisement
OK. You win!
I still think there were many, many more athletic safeties with TP included, but ER was the smartest football player I've ever seen. Just my opinion, and that's what made him better than everyone.....including TP.
But I concede. You win.
Bill Belichek and Tom Brady were horrified of Edward Reed. They would wax poetic about him during film sessions. All you need to know about 20.

Advertisement
Eddie Brown was more Athletic than all of them....Was a Standout in 3 Sports in HS....And don't get me started on Horace Copelands athleticism....It was completely off the charts...

Fast Eddie had the best burst Ive ever seen from a UM WR in the open field. Unreal with the ball in his hands, was like a running back with sprinters speed. His 83 season, he made every key play imaginable when it was needed. His 84 campaign was among the 5 best individual seasons ever at UM

Any Mt Rushmore of Canes WR that doesn't have 40 on it, I automatically disregard

Fast Eddie had the best burst Ive ever seen from a UM WR in the open field. Unreal with the ball in his hands, was like a running back with sprinters speed. His 83 season, he made every key play imaginable when it was needed. His 84 campaign was among the 5 best individual seasons ever at UM

Any Mt Rushmore of Canes WR that doesn't have 40 on it, I automatically disregard
Horace was the State 100meter Champ in HS....And Elite in FB at Evans High...His former HS HC Bill Gierke told me Horace was easily the Best Athlete he ever coached...With Ryan Moore 2nd....

Advertisement
Hall of fame is full sub par and average athletes.
Give me a super high football IQ guy with a 4.8 over a guy who can’t diagnose, can’t get into position, doesn’t prepare, but runs a 4.38.

In layman’s terms:
Why have a super hot chick that can’t ride dck, is super boujee and high maintenance, won’t swal... etc etc... what am I supposed to do with that? Jerk while she’s naked?
4.8? why even say something like this when you can't name a guy like this right now. I don't give a dam how smart you you better be running faster than 4.8 at the s position if you will get exposed especially of the opposition has the players and the coaches to do so.

If you're saying you'd take a sent Taylor over Taylor Mayes then yea I see what your saying but a 4.8 will never be on the field. Chit 4.7 except maybe some silly hs team.

4.8? why even say something like this when you can't name a guy like this right now. I don't give a dam how smart you you better be running faster than 4.8 at the s position if you will get exposed especially of the opposition has the players and the coaches to do so.

If you're saying you'd take a sent Taylor over Taylor Mayes then yea I see what your saying but a 4.8 will never be on the field. Chit 4.7 except maybe some silly hs team.
Lejond Cavazos up at Ohio State but no worries we got Dunson!!

Everyone has said it ad nauseum but the depth at safety is unreal now. It has also been said enough that our corner position is not near deep enough. Am I wrong in my assessment that if corner can gain just a couple more studs, we will have a complete defensive squad at all spots capable of stepping in with no big loss of talent?
Our line is their, safety is their, linebacker is close. We can start to see the fruit getting ripe. I hope all are ready to eat.
Somebody put me on unjust probation, just getting back, you got ****'s on here insinuating an implying ***ggotry **** to other real grown men and when we respond, this site is suspending and defending the ***ggotry thats been running rampant in here, apparently this must be a no-ballz site. Back to football, we good over at corner, coach rumph is building the depth, but more importantly it's about the top for over their anyway. One things for certain, who cares about depth, when you playing top notch defense or at a high level, that's the last thing I'm worried about.

Coach rumph already proved himself, don't fall into that "lack of depth" at corner non-sense, you saw how our corners and safeties started playing in 2016, than we had the #1 pass defense in the nation, so don't become one of these "self appointed" roster managers, the facts as of right now are, we got 4 real solid corners that have more than enuff games under their belt, with talented players being groomed behind them, I'm not worried about none of the personnel on defense, blake baker is the only one who I'm primarily looking at, the communication between him and the defensive players should be all cleared up now, no mo 4th & 17 excuses.

They might want to also think about not getting gashed on running plays to wherever that "striker" player is lined up at. Poor finley, did you see him last year limping to the finish line, that position is for the most athletic linebacker, maybe actually perfect for james williams because he'll be big enuff, finely got wore down, to much trench warfare!

Somebody put me on unjust probation, just getting back, you got ****'s on here insinuating an implying ***ggotry **** to other real grown men and when we respond, this site is suspending and defending the ***ggotry thats been running rampant in here, apparently this must be a no-ballz site. Back to football, we good over at corner, coach rumph is building the depth, but more importantly it's about the top for over their anyway. One things for certain, who cares about depth, when you playing top notch defense or at a high level, that's the last thing I'm worried about.

Coach rumph already proved himself, don't fall into that "lack of depth" at corner non-sense, you saw how our corners and safeties started playing in 2016, than we had the #1 pass defense in the nation, so don't become one of these "self appointed" roster managers, the facts as of right now are, we got 4 real solid corners that have more than enuff games under their belt, with talented players being groomed behind them, I'm not worried about none of the personnel on defense, blake baker is the only one who I'm primarily looking at, the communication between him and the defensive players should be all cleared up now, no mo 4th & 17 excuses.

They might want to also think about not getting gashed on running plays to wherever that "striker" player is lined up at. Poor finley, did you see him last year limping to the finish line, that position is for the most athletic linebacker, maybe actually perfect for james williams because he'll be big enuff, finely got wore down, to much trench warfare!

I am not in disagreement at all. I am simply responding to the repeated statements of concern regarding the CB spot. I think we all agree to some extent that our talent and depth across all spots is getting to a talent level we have not seen in a long time. As you stated our communication with coaches is a huge component. Having said all that I'm afraid to get too excited. So many letdowns over the years does that to you

Advertisement
Yooo wtf, this kid got D1 offers?! Congrats to him..

Soo we only signed 1 corner last year? We need to load up and recruit over this miss..
If this kid ends up running a 4.5 and getting drafted then crown this staff and Rumph.
The kid has good film despite his time in that camp. He’s lanky and would benefit immensely from our sc program.
Problem is why do we have to go all the way to Georgia to get a 4.9 corner back?
I’m a cane fan so I hope I end up eating crow like a bunch of us did on the Michael Jackson recruitment.

If this kid ends up running a 4.5 and getting drafted then crown this staff and Rumph.
The kid has good film despite his time in that camp. He’s lanky and would benefit immensely from our sc program.
Problem is why do we have to go all the way to Georgia to get a 4.9 corner back?
I’m a cane fan so I hope I end up eating crow like a bunch of us did on the Michael Jackson recruitment.
Bro he ran back to back 4.9s.. Usually they would burn the film and just say he scratched.. ewww..

Advertisement
I am not in disagreement at all. I am simply responding to the repeated statements of concern regarding the CB spot. I think we all agree to some extent that our talent and depth across all spots is getting to a talent level we have not seen in a long time. As you stated our communication with coaches is a huge component. Having said all that I'm afraid to get too excited. So many letdowns over the years does that to you
You can never get to excited about UM football as long as we playing Cane style defense, cause that's True Miami football, score quick with bombs and demoralize teams with our defense. To be honest, I could careless for jt4's mindset, but talent, he should've stayed one more year to play in this type offense, he would've thrived. But as long as our defense is up to par and starts dominating and playing with Supreme confidence and baker not out their making bullshat calls on 4th and 17's or 3rd and 5 or more yards, I'm going to cut him some slack on these 2 categories, but we need to be top 10 in 3rd down defense, and top 15 in scoring defense at minimum, I was gone say top 8 in both categories, but with these 2 new unknown defensive ends, we'll see.

Mentally I want to see if they have that consistent dog in em, against all teams, that FSU game is always gone test the mental make up of them out of town boys, they pass that test, they good, bubba bolden is certified now in my book.

That film on Dunson looks awful. 5 second 40 jesus
Savion Collins ran faster i think.
If Rumph isn’t allowed to decide who to offer for whatever reason then they sure as **** are making his job a **** of a lot harder than Raymond or the db coaches at uf and osu.
UF gets cj and marshall but manny and banda give Rumph a 4.9 corner.
Im sure that Rumph can find a corner back somewhere between key west and jville without having to go to Georgia for a 4.9 guy.
I’m usually never the one to signal out a kid but **** man you watch that time and you just scratch your head and ask wtf?

Advertisement
Back