Diamond in the Rough emerging...

Advertisement
People around here don’t know the difference between subject and object pronouns, or even the difference between “apart” and “a part”, and you are trying to teach them to correctly use the subjunctive mood? LMAO
Ah my favorite pink floyd song,

Wish you was here.

I think my dude LCE was very high on him. I think it was LCE anyway. Could have been someone else on the recruiting board, but someone absolutely loved him.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/brian-balom-safety-miramar.147980/
June 2019

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/brian-balom-sr-hl.154431/post-4331359
Nov 2019

Always high on Miramar thumper, despite not being highly ranked he was a perfect fit for our scheme.

Banda identified his target & reeled him in.

He was playing against mostly 3rd teamers but he has the physical capacity to contribute early.

It hasn't been reported, but Harrell played well also in the scrimmage, he took mostly 3rd team snaps & some on the 2nd team as well.

Balom will be a good player for us, idk if he'll be a big impact guy, but he'll definitely get snaps next year.

Harrell will be a future starter IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Balom was unbelievable at Paradise. He made his name that day.

I can see him making an early impact similar to Anthony Reddick. College-ready and solid in all categories. Hopefully the rest of his career turns out better than Reddick, but they are similar as freshmen.
Dont take my Reddick comp.lol

I was one of the only guys pretty high or liking him committing to us having coached against him. He is alot like Reddick, Adequate size, technical...lining up a defense that sort of thing.

Reddick didnt have a bad career here *****....so if he keeps the trajectory i see a 2 year starter for us.

He was playing against mostly 3rd teasmers but he has the physical capacity to contribute early.

It hasn't been reported, but Harrell played well also in the scrimmage, he took mostly 3rd team snaps & some on the 2nd team as well.

Balom will be a good player for us, idk if he'll be a big impact guy, but he'll definitely get snaps next year.

I saw Harrell upload a clip of him popping cam Harris at the goaline at the first scrimmage and it was impressive as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was playing against mostly 3rd teamers but he has the physical capacity to contribute early.

Harrell a safety right ?

Without injuries, I don’t see any of the true freshmen safeties playing that much. They will impact STs. Safeties in this scheme typically take a few years before they make an impact.

Free season makes getting the special teams gig that much sweeter for these young guys. Get on the field every game without burning a year of eligibility.

Advertisement
People around here don’t know the difference between subject and object pronouns, or even the difference between “apart” and “a part”, and you are trying to teach them to correctly use the subjunctive mood? LMAO
If you were looking for an "attaboy!"

You failed when you closed your post with, "LMAO".

Advertisement
Back