Diamante Howard commits

He ain't even a Cane yet & he already decommitted... Lmaooo!

You would be surprised. I got him to come out to Paradise. Manny and the staff love him. They came back to see him last week at Ridge preseason game and extended the offer. He'll be a Cane, his coaches got in his ear and talked him out of making a pledge right now and told him to not rush things.

God that's annoying they know he is Kin to Sean T and they talk him out of it? Lame

Advertisement

You would be surprised. I got him to come out to Paradise. Manny and the staff love him. They came back to see him last week at Ridge preseason game and extended the offer. He'll be a Cane, his coaches got in his ear and talked him out of making a pledge right now and told him to not rush things.

God that's annoying they know he is Kin to Sean T and they talk him out of it? Lame

Better now than in February 2018 when he realized he committed without evaluating his options and wants to take some time to think about it

Geo I'm guessing that LB Jones. Couldn't remember his last name. Not saying it's him, but what's his first name. I remember him being invited back. Thought his film was 4*+ capable.

It's pretty much out there. It was Sean Taylor cousin. Howard from Southridge.

And the kid you are talking about is Mikel Jones, 2019 DE at Mater Academy, he transferred in from Champagnat Catholic. He absolutely dominated in the underclassmen portion of paradise as well as the upperclassmen portion when he was invited back. He gave Leatherwood a lot of trouble.

2019 is a very good year on the D-Line down here early on between guys like Mikel Anthony Jones, Jeramy Passmore, Braylen Ingraham, D'Sean Perry. As well as Ge'Mon Eaford who plays LB and DE, I project him at LB though from his frame. Northwestern got a hybrid kid too, Samuel Brooks Jr.

Keep an eye on the 2019 FSU legacy DE in Palm beach. Just transferred into American Heritage Delray. Mike Morris, already committed to FSU.

UF got a DT from Largo in Jaquaze Sorrells to keep an eye on in the future too.

Always appreciated.
Thank you.

Advertisement

Ridge coach; I only got one question, "What's in this for me"?

He's holding off, but you guys guessed right. Not committing tomorrow anymore.

UrPKKM0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geo I'm guessing that LB Jones. Couldn't remember his last name. Not saying it's him, but what's his first name. I remember him being invited back. Thought his film was 4*+ capable.

It's pretty much out there. It was Sean Taylor cousin. Howard from Southridge.

And the kid you are talking about is Mikel Jones, 2019 DE at Mater Academy, he transferred in from Champagnat Catholic. He absolutely dominated in the underclassmen portion of paradise as well as the upperclassmen portion when he was invited back. He gave Leatherwood a lot of trouble.

2019 is a very good year on the D-Line down here early on between guys like Mikel Anthony Jones, Jeramy Passmore, Braylen Ingraham, D'Sean Perry. As well as Ge'Mon Eaford who plays LB and DE, I project him at LB though from his frame. Northwestern got a hybrid kid too, Samuel Brooks Jr.

Keep an eye on the 2019 FSU legacy DE in Palm beach. Just transferred into American Heritage Delray. Mike Morris, already committed to FSU.

UF got a DT from Largo in Jaquaze Sorrells to keep an eye on in the future too.

Thanks Geo. Mikel Anthony Jones. That's that beast! I hope that kid knows nothing but Canes. They should get on campus as often as the food delivery truck. He needs to be around the guys as often as possible so he feels part of the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back