Diamante Howard commits

Advertisement
He ain't even a Cane yet & he already decommitted... Lmaooo!

Last edited:
Geo's the type of dude to tell all his kids what he got them for christmas in november then return the **** when he comes up short on rent.

Advertisement
Geo's the type of dude to tell all his kids what he got them for christmas in november then return the **** when he comes up short on rent.

Lol chill man. I can't control the kid. Coaches got in his ear and told him to not rush his decision. He'll be a cane when the time is right, he wanted to commit as soon as he got his offer.

You rather know or not know?

Lol chill man. I can't control the kid. Coaches got in his ear and told him to not rush his decision. He'll be a cane when the time is right, he wanted to commit as soon as he got his offer.

Great work Geo, we're just cracking jokes fam, we trust your word.
From checking his twitter, it definitely seems like this kid was ready to commit a few days ago.

You cry too much. Tighten it up.

Tough crowd tonight huh Geo?! Lol. It's prob this storm that suppose to touch down this weekend that got cats a little on edge. We know you out there grindin!

Advertisement

Just ****** with you man do your thing.

You would be surprised. I got him to come out to Paradise. Manny and the staff love him. They came back to see him last week at Ridge preseason game and extended the offer. He'll be a Cane, his coaches got in his ear and talked him out of making a pledge right now and told him to not rush things.

Advertisement

You would be surprised. I got him to come out to Paradise. Manny and the staff love him. They came back to see him last week at Ridge preseason game and extended the offer. He'll be a Cane, his coaches got in his ear and talked him out of making a pledge right now and told him to not rush things.

geo - you don't get enough credit on this board. keep doing your thing bossman. not too many people are plugged into SoFfla as you are - keep using that sht to your advantage cuz u got a bright future.

I know, I remember him from the underclassmen day at Paradise, wasn't he invited back the next day to camp with the 17 & 18 kids?

I know, I remember him from the underclassmen day at Paradise, wasn't he invited back the next day to camp with the 17 & 18 kids?

Yes, he also took home LB MVP for Underclassmen portion. He's still growing but he's a legit 6'2"-6'3" 180-185 right now. Was a Max Preps Freshman All-American last season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Geo I'm guessing that LB Jones. Couldn't remember his last name. Not saying it's him, but what's his first name. I remember him being invited back. Thought his film was 4*+ capable.

Geo I'm guessing that LB Jones. Couldn't remember his last name. Not saying it's him, but what's his first name. I remember him being invited back. Thought his film was 4*+ capable.

It's pretty much out there. It was Sean Taylor cousin. Howard from Southridge.

And the kid you are talking about is Mikel Jones, 2019 DE at Mater Academy, he transferred in from Champagnat Catholic. He absolutely dominated in the underclassmen portion of paradise as well as the upperclassmen portion when he was invited back. He gave Leatherwood a lot of trouble.

2019 is a very good year on the D-Line down here early on between guys like Mikel Anthony Jones, Jeramy Passmore, Braylen Ingraham, D'Sean Perry. As well as Ge'Mon Eaford who plays LB and DE, I project him at LB though from his frame. Northwestern got a hybrid kid too, Samuel Brooks Jr.

Keep an eye on the 2019 FSU legacy DE in Palm beach. Just transferred into American Heritage Delray. Mike Morris, already committed to FSU.

UF got a DT from Largo in Jaquaze Sorrells to keep an eye on in the future too.

Last edited:
I know these are kids, but come on. 100% ready to commit except that I didn't talk to my coach. Or mom.

Advertisement
Back