Diamante Howard commits

Oh but I thought I was full of sh-t?

Lol youre a glutton for punishment.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've had enough of the foolishness from people. I don't throw things out for the fun of it.

Geo never exchange barbs with fools, people may not know which is the fool. Just keep sharing your insights and let the pieces fall where they may. FYI, now you got me thinking Shawn Davis may just be coming. Miami loading up on those Ridge boys.

Advertisement
This came out of nowhere.

I talked about this last week. Usual posse of couple users on here tried to trash me though.

Manny came to watch him play live two weeks ago and they loved him. He won LB MVP for underclassmen portion at Paradise Camp.

He's still growing but he can play linebacker or safety on the next level. Most likely linebacker. He was a max-preps freshman all-American last year. I've been watching him since he was in lil league for Palmetto Raiders.

Nice to see kids from my alma mater committing to the U. The Raiders still playing on Franjo Rd? I played there and my Dad helped build that field.

Good stuff. Welcome to the U! Any kin of Sean is good with me. And Geo, don't let the handful of haters get to u. Haters will hate regardless. It gives them and their sad lives some pleasure. Keep doing what you do.

You were still wrong, the block didn't get hot when you said it would did it? Your "excuse" may have the other porsters fooled, but not me. Watching you with my tin foil hat on.

tin foil hat.jpg

WestCoastCanes. Keep the tin foil hat but you need some dreads brother.

Advertisement
? This highly talented kid being Shawn Taylor's family would be considered a lock ? Example I consider Blades to be a lock

Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've had enough of the foolishness from people. I don't throw things out for the fun of it.

Geo never exchange barbs with fools, people may not know which is the fool. Just keep sharing your insights and let the pieces fall where they may. FYI, now you got me thinking Shawn Davis may just be coming. Miami loading up on those Ridge boys.

I Agee, my giess I think one of the two will have second tonights . Brini or Shawn .

I Agee, my giess I think one of the two will have second tonights . Brini or Shawn .
This cat drunk?

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back