Dexter Williams

DJWilliams55

Junior
Poster on CS said they announced on news in Orlando he is going to ND.

This true, Pete?

Lmao.....1 for 4 at RB. What a ******* joke

Advertisement
Negative.... he would lose his announcement slot if thats true... I think he's a Cane...

Advertisement
I am in Orlando and there was nothing on the WFTV news an they are the major sports outlet here. Not to mention Dexter is slotted to announce tommorrow on brighthouse cable so he wouldn't blow that publicly.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Navarro says he's hearing ND coaches aren't confident.

Manny Navarro has as many sources at ND as I do.
Manny fatvarro got that from Pete , pete went on the chad wilson show today and said he's heard from notre dame coaches that they aren't confidenf with williams and already have bCk up plans

I think Manny got it from Mike Farrell.

Yes, he quoted Farrell in his article.

Advertisement
3677359_ori.jpg

Advertisement
We nnnnneeeeeeeeeddddddddd dexter point blank

If we land Dexter, Redwine and Norton then this class doesn't look nearly as bad as it could have. Don't sleep on Dexter at all, he could be the next great Canes RB. That kids tape is freaky. I'd love to watch him as a Cane on Saturday.

If we land Dexter, Redwine and Norton then this class doesn't look nearly as bad as it could have. Don't sleep on Dexter at all, he could be the next great Canes RB. That kids tape is freaky. I'd love to watch him as a Cane on Saturday.

**** yeah dude. I would say that would be a pretty phenomenal day considering what a **** show the state of the program is right now.

Agree. Dex and Walton is a pull at rb. Gotta get Dex back tho. Guy has star written all over him.

Advertisement
Back