Dexter Williams

Advertisement
We nnnnneeeeeeeeeddddddddd dexter point blank

If we land Dexter, Redwine and Norton then this class doesn't look nearly as bad as it could have. Don't sleep on Dexter at all, he could be the next great Canes RB. That kids tape is freaky. I'd love to watch him as a Cane on Saturday.

I was so unimpressed by Dex's tape. Walton looks like a much better back

Did dexter ever take an official visit? I don't remember him even visiting

Yes he did.

And canes1977, that's cause Walton is the better pure back. Walton has the most complete skillset going into college of the 4 we had and was the youngest.

Dex is very raw from the RB position but he's explosive, uber-athletic, and versatile. A little fine tuning and development and you got a nightmare coming out the backfield and in the slot. Very high ceiling.

GEO ..What's your gut feeling here?

Yes he did.

And canes1977, that's cause Walton is the better pure back. Walton has the most complete skillset going into college of the 4 we had and was the youngest.

Dex is very raw from the RB position but he's explosive, uber-athletic, and versatile. A little fine tuning and development and you got a nightmare coming out the backfield and in the slot. Very high ceiling.

Advertisement
Rivals article saying "miami on the phone with williams trying to change his mind" oh oh another Folden meltdown

Cronkrite is better than williams anyway. Im just glad that we didn't ***** up cronkrites recruitment because he is a true cane and wanted to be in miami from the jump

Advertisement
Rivals article saying "miami on the phone with williams trying to change his mind" oh oh another Folden meltdown

Wow. I really hope this is not true. Seriously. This is pathetic. Is there anything lower then "rock bottom"? Because that is where we are right now.

GEO ..What's your gut feeling here?

Yes he did.

My mind says ND.

My heart says Miami.

*Using the recruit approach

Advertisement
My sources at West Orange all say he is truly undecided between us and ND. It's been radio silence today. Can't get through to anyone.

Yes he did.

Well hopefully the new staff knows how to use him cause I guarantee this ****ty clown show staff wont

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back