Dexter Williams

Advertisement
Well that miyayo chick on twitter is freaking out about something. While I personally find her rather annoying, she apparently sexts with Dexter Williams and 90% of our other recruits and prospects, so I assume its not good news.

Well that miyayo chick on twitter is freaking out about something. While I personally find her rather annoying, she apparently sexts with Dexter Williams and 90% of our other recruits and prospects, so I assume its not good news.

She's the worst.

apparently she is the new pete with all her inside information (joke) and she seems to think we are losing dexter. her opinion has to be worth more than ferman's anyway/

Advertisement

Are you actually getting recruiting news from this:
LEVB9k90.jpeg
?

LEVB9k90.jpeg
?

What's wrong with her face? Was she in a horrible accident?

Advertisement
Advertisement

LEVB9k90.jpeg
?

Pic on the right looks like 3 seconds before the end of every clip on FvckTube.

LEVB9k90.jpeg
?

Pic on the right looks like 3 seconds before the end of every clip on FvckTube.

She's probably been on a few....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back