Dexter Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL you guys should see what dexter just posted on twitter, i guess canesports made up a story about him lol

iGotJuice @DexterW_22 · 30m 30 minutes ago

All these fake stories reporters be putting out

yeah look who his friend is calling out, she seems like she knows everything about these kids

Who Miss Miyayo? I heard she ******* all of em LOL

MsMiyayo305 ‏@MsMiyayo305 10m10 minutes ago

Yeah @CaneSport - yall cant even fake a story correctly. Flaw af RT @DexterW_22: All these fake stories reporters be putting out

Advertisement
How does this girl legit know every single one of these recruits, year after year.

Advertisement
How does this girl legit know every single one of these recruits, year after year.

This is one of those people who associates players with being famous and status. She's addicted to it. She's a nice enough person but her obsession is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

Scarlett has all the measurables and potential in the world but if I had to pick one, I'm taking Dexter Williams. He's electrifying. If someone honestly pulled his scholarship they should never be allowed near a football program ever again.

Advertisement
Probation prohibits us from having more than 84 in any of the '14-'16 seasons and use the 9 total during that time. With 75 finishing the season and 3 others (Sandland, Olsen, and Hester) who I believe counted against the 85 in '14, that should have left us with 7 that counted against the 9 we need to give up. I'm not buying the probation talk they are telling Williams.

It's the biggest bag of bullshyt in the world they've been trotting out with that probation nonsense. By the time it's over, all 9 of the scholarship reductions will be used on guys who either transferred or got kicked out. And no team ever plays at the 85 limit.

Agree and the scholarship reduction question - classic salesmanship by the ultimate car salesman. We'll be signing full classes for the foreseeable future,.

I hate that ***** Miyayo. Talking to all the recruits like she's a somebody. Who the **** is she? She acts black and tweets at and retweets a lot of recruits.

I hate that ***** Miyayo. Talking to all the recruits like she's a somebody. Who the **** is she? She acts black and tweets at and retweets a lot of recruits.

Why does it bother you? You want to be her or what? I don't get it.

Advertisement
Back