Dexter Williams

"I talked to coaches," he said. "They were saying stuff about the offer, that because of probation they were saying it's a numbers game with the offers but they still want me. It's going to be if they have space."

Seems as though he wants to be a cane and it will come down to signing day to see if we extend another offer im guessing until jordan signs we will know

then dont de commit. he had a spot for him and then bailed.

So what? We went 6-7, Golden is lucky anyone wants to play for him.

We should not be proud at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
First off, I thought that Dexter was going to be moved to WR. Secondly, how the heck do you not take the 78th ranked player in ESPNs top 300......

Grab the best and work it out from there.....

If Dexter Williams wants in..... Open the frickin' door.....

This is Al Golden, what do you expect?

"I talked to coaches," he said. "They were saying stuff about the offer, that because of probation they were saying it's a numbers game with the offers but they still want me. It's going to be if they have space."

Seems as though he wants to be a cane and it will come down to signing day to see if we extend another offer im guessing until jordan signs we will know

its not about being proud, its the fact that we have to take 3 less kids this cycle bc of the NCAA. he was set to be an EE and he didnt and now maybe a numbers issue. if the kid is playing us bc others have mentioned he's a silent for ND then why not focus on other kids who could help us out and continuing to recruit scarlett hard.

Advertisement

its not about being proud, its the fact that we have to take 3 less kids this cycle bc of the NCAA. he was set to be an EE and he didnt and now maybe a numbers issue. if the kid is playing us bc others have mentioned he's a silent for ND then why not focus on other kids who could help us out and continuing to recruit scarlett hard.

Uhh no. We only have to take one less kid this class (and the next one).

Even if what you said is true, does Dexter not derserve a spot? Is he not elite enough? Do we not need RBs?

Also there are wasted ships in the 2015 class. How many OL do we need?

Even if what you said is true, does Dexter not derserve a spot? Is he not elite enough? Do we not need RBs?

Miami will lose nine scholarships total over the next three years. so did we not take a ton of kids last cycle?

Miami will lose nine scholarships total over the next three years. so did we not take a ton of kids last cycle?

No. We're down 9 total over 3 years and this is from the 85 total. Last year we were down (or counted) -7 from the total. We have to be -1 (total) this year and the year after (2016).

Also did you not read the second half of my post (even if you were right)?

Numbers? Joe Brown and Tyler Grimsley have scholarships but we don't have enough room to offer an obvious stud. I'm convinced these coaches are ****ing retarded.

Yeah, that's scary.

Wasn't Grimsley moved to NG/DT? With his strength, I would give him a year to see if he can hack it before cutting him loose. I agree on Joe Brown and Corey King, need these guys to move on. You can put Sonny on there too after he officially gets his degree. Dead weight. Tyree St Louis is going to jump him on the depth chart and render him useless.

Advertisement
This is all about Scarlett IMO. As much as people want to believe Golden is retarded, and yes they do beyond stupid things and make mistakes, there is NO WAY they would not have a spot for him, unless it was an issue for Scarlett. IMO Scarlett has probably said he is solid as long as we don't take another RB. So they are just keeping him on the hook a bit in the event Scarlett bolts. But if Scarlett and Walton sign, he will not be a take. Otherwise there is absolutely NO conceivable reason on Earth they would not take him.

This is about keeping Scarlett all day long. EE, decommit or not, they would let him back in with the QUICKNESS if there wasn't an issue about doing it. And the ONLY real issue that can be is Scarlett. Its not a numbers issue, because you obviously could drop or slow play another lesser talented kid to make room for a kid like DW. So by logical deduction, the only thing that can be the cause of this, is ensuring Scarlett and Walton stay locked in.

Advertisement
Brightwell's offer not committable after he chooses Pitt? i call BS. Did you hear this from the staff at Miami?

Advertisement
If he commits elsewhere its on Golden, only thing we have to do is offer his homeboy who we place on KOR, or have Walton help us do some recruiting since he seems like the most solid commitment out of the two backs. Recruiting is not that hard, not having Javarius Davis in this class does not seem right, we should have had the most dangerous backfield this class, Golden just needed to do the simple things and they wonder why we get ****ed off as fans when Golden making all that money for nothing.

Advertisement
Back