Dexter Williams

Give him Wr Garrett kidds scholarship who is a former Walk On that was put on scholarship 2 years ago an hasn't ben that impactiful. The scholarships are annually renewable so tell Kidd its a numbers game do to sanctions.

Kidd can be moved to RB an then put on the Ken Hunt walk on scholarship.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/83017-Ken-Hunt-donates-1-5M-to-Miami?highlight=walk+on+scholarship

This would allow for Dexter to come back or Talan to get an offer at LB.

Go Canes

The Hunt scholarship is part of the count...doesn't work that way.

Advertisement
Give him Wr Garrett kidds scholarship who is a former Walk On that was put on scholarship 2 years ago an hasn't ben that impactiful. The scholarships are annually renewable so tell Kidd its a numbers game do to sanctions.

Kidd can be moved to RB an then put on the Ken Hunt walk on scholarship.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/83017-Ken-Hunt-donates-1-5M-to-Miami?highlight=walk+on+scholarship

This would allow for Dexter to come back or Talan to get an offer at LB.

Go Canes

The Hunt scholarship is part of the count...doesn't work that way.

The only thing he had right was Kidd doesn't need a ship. Plenty of deadweight on this roster.

Didnt say anything about playing with his boy didnt even mention lville in the article said basically ndame and miami, like i said if scar goes dex comes if scar stays i dont think dex comes imo

Advertisement
First Golden is an anusburger.

Second there is plenty of dead weight to cut both in the 2015 class and on the team. Make it happen.

Third Golden better figure it out because this kid should be a cane.

To the fans, stop acting proud ("he can walk") because we need his talent at Miami.

Golden does suck but this kid fvcked himself....he was committed and then decommitted

"I talked to coaches," he said. "They were saying stuff about the offer, that because of probation they were saying it's a numbers game with the offers but they still want me. It's going to be if they have space."

Seems as though he wants to be a cane and it will come down to signing day to see if we extend another offer im guessing until jordan signs we will know

then dont de commit. he had a spot for him and then bailed.

And who knows with all the excitement around the canes and recruiting right now if the kid wasnt sure to commit because he thought golden might be gone he probably changed his mind as it seems the canes recruiting is on fire right now

Williams is an elite back. Staff must feel real good about Scarlett to play it like this.

i mean they still have to adhere to the scholarship limits and he decommitted. he wouldve had a spot all sewn up had he stayed committed to the school

Advertisement
"I talked to coaches," he said. "They were saying stuff about the offer, that because of probation they were saying it's a numbers game with the offers but they still want me. It's going to be if they have space."

Seems as though he wants to be a cane and it will come down to signing day to see if we extend another offer im guessing until jordan signs we will know

In the article they wanted him to be and early enroll and not count against this year also

In the article they wanted him to be and early enroll and not count against this year also

which wouldve worked out had he stayed on though?

Smell bull**** from both sides. Williams decommitted and is still interested (probably won't commit but he's hedging himself) and maybe he even committed to ND at one time.

Coaches are making sure they don't lose Scarlett at this point. Conkrite is gone to UF so the coaches are using the "numbers" excuse to not lose Scarlett.

JMO

which wouldve worked out had he stayed on though?

Yes correct

Advertisement
Unless these dumb *** coaches are signing an elite DT...take williams!!!

But we all know these son*****es think they are re-inventing college football. Prob gonna take some coal shoveling kid from Vermont who will end up starting over 4/5 star talent because he adheres to the pillars of mediocrity

Advertisement
Early entries are already accounted for, so cutting players loose is not going change the numbers.

First off, I thought that Dexter was going to be moved to WR. Secondly, how the heck do you not take the 78th ranked player in ESPNs top 300......

Grab the best and work it out from there.....

If Dexter Williams wants in..... Open the frickin' door.....

First Golden is an anusburger.

Second there is plenty of dead weight to cut both in the 2015 class and on the team. Make it happen.

Third Golden better figure it out because this kid should be a cane.

To the fans, stop acting proud ("he can walk") because we need his talent at Miami.

Golden does suck but this kid fvcked himself....he was committed and then decommitted

Our coach is a literal loser, who is he to turn him down?

It isn't too late, plenty of dead weight.

Advertisement
Back