Dexter Williams Signs Grant-In-Aid Agreement

Advertisement
Wow...this kid is settling in. It's really happening.

Only binds Miami to him but very positive. Also means he's definitely an EE. I think he's all Cane and has finally convinced his father he's not going to that swamp scum to ruin his career! He's stood in the paint this long....good sign and even better sign with this. I think he is ELITE and so is Scarlett but in different ways. Perfect compliment to each other.

Advertisement
Also, crazy that it'll be a violation for us if he doesn't enroll at UM.

Knowing Al. He wouldn't take a gamble on that, even better. Means Dex is coming in early.

Sucks Scarlett can't come in early, st Thomas doesn't allow early enrollment.

Thought I read Cronk trying to come in early too somewhere a while back.

I still consider Walton for 2016.

228.jpg

Advertisement

Maybe both sides have to sign a grant-in-aid-agreement. Depending on law (rules), we may have entered a binding legal contract, even if Dexter has the option of withdrawing from his side.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Maybe both sides have to sign a grant-in-aid-agreement. Depending on law (rules), we may have entered a binding legal contract, even if Dexter has the option of withdrawing from his side.

He tweeted the other day that he's going to ee

He can do whatever he wants, ie....Cook last year. All this really means is that Miami HAS to honor his scholarship and now has unlimited contact. A player also has to be eligible for early enrollment in order to sign it.

Can recruits ink multiple GIA agreements with different schools, if so, has Dexter?

I think this is a great sign. Just watched the Day 2 practice recap and Coley was emphasizing the importance of taking back our territory, I think this is the mindset that the staff is getting to sink in with the local guys over last few months.

Edgar Thompson ‏@osgators 1m
Trainers helping #Gators All-SEC CB Vernon Hargreaves III off the far field. Scuffle b/t some WRs/DBs prior to injury.

more bad news for U***, and people are afraid they're going to steal our recruits?

Advertisement
I'm a photographer at West Orange High school and I can't friggin wait to see this kid throw up the U after he houses one.

He tweeted the other day that he's going to ee

He can do whatever he wants, ie....Cook last year. All this really means is that Miami HAS to honor his scholarship and now has unlimited contact. A player also has to be eligible for early enrollment in order to sign it.

Dalvin Cook signed grant-in-aid-agreements with UM, UF, and FSU as mentioned in this article:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/0...ook-makes.html

From the article:

"Cook also signed financial grant-in-aid forms with all three schools at the beginning of December, which guaranteed his scholarship at each college but did not bind him to attend like a Nation Letter of Intent would."

Advertisement
Back