DeVonta Smith

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you see Chase roast everyone?

Did you see LSU last year? They played 7 teams ranked in the Top 10, and Chase got everyone but Auburn. He also had less catches, but more yards. Both are studs.
Both studs but the less catches just shows he was more of the deep threat in that off-season. Jefferson did all the dirty work on short routes and over the middle. He led the team in catches. Smith does it all.

For me, 1988 Barry is always #1. I’m in my mid 40s and been watching CFB actively since mid 80s.

barry
Randy
Marhsall

had more of an impact on me than smith. Smith has had the best college season for a WR I’ve seen since Randy.

also, Charlie ward in college was unfair.

Advertisement
Mac Jones is impressive. Don’t know if he’ll be a great pro, but he hasn’t looked out of place in the CFP and is deserving of his Heisman talk.
Most of his throws are schemed quick passes. But when he does have to go through progressions and attack downfield he's mostly successful. His arm is limited but he has functional mobility. I think he'll be an okay pro. Like an Andy Dalton caliber prospect.

Advertisement
Most of his throws are schemed quick passes. But when he does have to go through progressions and attack downfield he's mostly successful. His arm is limited but he has functional mobility. I think he'll be an okay pro. Like an Andy Dalton caliber prospect.
That’s a great comp

Come on dude.

Tebow threw for 3300 yards and ran for another 900 with 55 TDs in 2007.

McCaffery, Watson, Crabtree, Ricky Williams, Vince Young, McGahee, Johnny Football, Newton, Reggie Bush...and that's just since 2000.
yeah i read the Q as receivers. for overall i take sanders but some of the QB seasons are certainly right there (young, newton, tebow, burrow). no rb should be mentioned other than sanders as his season stands alone at rb.

Exactly. Dalton was a 10 year starter and Fins fans are already giving up on Tua.
I'm not giving up on Tua but to me it makes sense to draft a better prospect if you get the chance. But that's only if you have a suitor for Tua to get value back.

Tua is a more dynamic talent than Mac Jones. Jones may adjust quicker to the NFL but Tua has more upside.

Advertisement
Back