DeVonta Smith

Advertisement
Smith is a stud, Chase did it against other first round corners. Beat Surtain and Diggs at Bama. Beat Henderson at Florida. Got the best of Terrell at Clemson. Chase didn't play this year, and still has the second most most 20 yards catches inCFB. Watching this game, let's me Wade a safety.

You're delusional. I'll repeat, I have zero interest in Watson if #3 is a requirement. It was just one season ago that everyone thought Josh Allen was garbage. The Bills get him a major weapon in Diggs and all of a sudden, Josh Allen is Josh Allen.

It's too early to pass judgement on Tua. Get the kids some weapons with all the draft capital we have.
Bro, I’m not saying Tua isn’t going to be good. What I’m saying that in order to get DeShawn Watson, Texans will require a truckload. And they should. He’s top 3 player in the league, at the most important position in the sport, who’s locked up for a decade. Guys like him, Mahomes, and Rodgers don’t become available.

Smith is a stud, Chase did it against other first round corners. Beat Surtain and Diggs at Bama. Beat Henderson at Florida. Got the best of Terrell at Clemson. Chase didn't play this year, and still has the second most most 20 yards catches inCFB. Watching this game, let's me Wade a safety.
Did you not see Smith roast Stingley this year?

Advertisement
Bro, I’m not saying Tua isn’t going to be good. What I’m saying that in order to get DeShawn Watson, Texans will require a truckload. And they should. He’s top 3 player in the league, at the most important position in the sport, who’s locked up for a decade. Guys like him, Mahomes, and Rodgers don’t become available.

Bro, I'm saying that AT THAT PRICE, I don't want Watson. I'd rather load up at the skill positions and roll with Tua. Period.

Advertisement
🤦🏾‍♂️
1610421602085.png

The issue is if he forces his way out by refusing to play they will likely have to take what they can get. He also has a no trade clause so if he doesn't like where they are trading him, he could veto the trade. Houston doesn't have much leverage here.

Advertisement
He’s awesome, but not sure what defense Ohis State is playing, guy is wide open every play. That seem play against the LB is pure abuse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back