Devonta Smith

Advertisement
Thoughts? I'd like to choke the guy who came up with the crystal ball concept until he **** himself. Might be the gheyest thing there is in recruiting, and recruiting is almost as ghey as a Broadway show at this point.

SEC teams are in for a rude awakening once we start plucking the guys they want. Getting Smith is going to send panic in the form of **** running down the legs of Bammer and LSU's bagmen.

Advertisement
Smith, McFarland and Thomas to go with Ahmmon Richards. would just be epic but even if smith dosent come our offense got another LEVEL. im just wondering if our Offensive Line gets anymore better from now until signing day

Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards were BAMA locks as well gong into signing day.

Advertisement
Thoughts? I'd like to choke the guy who came up with the crystal ball concept until he **** himself. Might be the gheyest thing there is in recruiting, and recruiting is almost as ghey as a Broadway show at this point.

Crooting jumped the shark about 5 years ago IMO. Only going to get worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm optimistic about all remaining targets in this class except Devonta Smith. He hasn't given any indication he's remotely "favoring" The U. I'm just hoping bamer gets beat again next year and doesn't make the CFP. I just want kids to realize they don't have to cower to them to win a championship.

I remember it clearly. Many thought Thomas was heading to Bama.

Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards were BAMA locks as well gong into signing day.

Richards yes, but not Chad. There was levels of concern of a flip but he was hardly a lock for Bama.

You will find all types of retards on these sites, but Thomas was never a lock for Bama. We were always the favorite there but there was some worry after his visit. Even Richards wasnt a Bama lock, although most thought he was gonna go to Bama throughout most of the process after he decommitted.

Crooting jumped the shark about 5 years ago IMO. Only going to get worse.

You're both right.

downward+graph.jpg

Advertisement
Back