Devonta Smith

Advertisement
The kid is bringing everybody related to him for his visit. If it goes well then he is a cane. Simple as that. CMR has this under control. This ain't the Folden years.

Yes, but he has done the same on every visit, and he lets his family take most of the trip for him. I hope we get him, but we need to stop relying on a "great visit" to change his mind. He either wants to come to Miami or stay close to home in the SEC. F$U was just for kicks.

I'd rather Bama , LSU fans are the worst in the world

Outside of smelling like corn dogs, I've found them to be rather delightful. Actually like and respect LSU though. They're the only team in the SEC who will play anyone, anytime, anywhere. Even if they lose..

Smith sounds like exactly the type of guy Rick should reel in. He's got a pulse rate of about 40. If he ventures out of the hotel room for more than a bucket of ice we win.

Gonna be like Punxsutawney Devonta. If we see his his shadow anywhere this weekend we win.

So Smith really doesn't participate in the OVs, they are just for his family? But then he later says that the final decision is up to him because his family is good with him going anywhere? That's odd if true

Advertisement
Smith sounds like exactly the type of guy Rick should reel in. He's got a pulse rate of about 40. If he ventures out of the hotel room for more than a bucket of ice we win.

Gonna be like Punxsutawney Devonta. If we see his his shadow anywhere this weekend we win.

100%

he's a smart, quite kid with strong faith. We are a small private school, with smaller classes and have a pastor as our coach.. And Ahmonn seems like the perfect host for a kid like him too.

100%

he's a smart, quite kid with strong faith. We are a small private school, with smaller classes and have a pastor as our coach.. And Ahmonn seems like the perfect host for a kid like him too.

Sounds like a Richt guy for sure.

Advertisement
That LSU article sounds like he already knows who he wants to play for and he was already committed to Richt at UGa. All signs point to Richt's relationship with Smith winning in the end.

I'd rather Bama , LSU fans are the worst in the world

Outside of smelling like corn dogs, I've found them to be rather delightful. Actually like and respect LSU though. They're the only team in the SEC who will play anyone, anytime, anywhere. Even if they lose..

Wrong , i come from a family full of them . They are the biggest uppity ******** on the face of the earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That LSU article sounds like he already knows who he wants to play for and he was already committed to Richt at UGa. All signs point to Richt's relationship with Smith winning in the end.

Never go by articles , watch what they do not what they say . Smith is Bama bound , no doubt in my mind

Advertisement

Never go by articles , watch what they do not what they say . Smith is Bama bound , no doubt in my mind

38 posts lol? joined this month....

Wrong , i come from a family full of them . They are the biggest uppity ******** on the face of the earth

I dated a girl who went to LSU. I can see the uppity part. I don't mind southern royalty though. Best friend married into a die hard Roll **** Tide family. I'm not sure it can get much worse than that. They are mental. My regards on the family. Mine are all Gators or Noles. Honestly not much better.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Canesport , Canestime . Yeah I've been following this **** since 2001. I'm not new to the recruiting games

100%

Does a host really matter if Devonta doesn´t even talk to them?

Canesport , Canestime . Yeah I've been following this **** since 2001. I'm not new to the recruiting games

word a lot of trolls around this time, so just wondering thats all.

word a lot of trolls around this time, so just wondering thats all.

Yeah , I remember that well with furman 's boards . If we pull off smith , it'll be an amazing surprise and a nice kick in the teeth to my family [emoji12]

Advertisement
Back