Devastating Loss For FSU - Takeaways

Collins makes weakly appearances on a sports radio show hear. He impressed the **** out of me last year. If he can get enough traction wear he can land some blue chip recruits, he gonna dew some things their.
Eye think that you our rite. Collins is a good coach. He is going to make beating GT reel tuff if he starts getting blew chip players. Eye for won, believe that he can due it. He just needs a little thyme! Who nos? Collins and his staph could give berth to a future dynasty. We will sea.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the Demise of FSU is incredible. Can’t believe they suck so much. Not long ago the only thing you would hear from their fans is that the U was irrelevant. if We were irrelevant then they are a High school JV team at best.
After our last season, we have no business talking **** about them. They lost to the same team we did. We haven't done anything to be saying look at their demise. They had the same record last year than we did.

Yah, I think we're two programs moving in the opposite directions, but we haven't proven anything yet.

I know they will be a completely different team when they show up here in 2 weeks. They're going to show up ready to give us a game just like they did 2 years ago when we came in overconfident and they got off to a big lead. We can't take any team for granted.

We should crush them, but I'll save my trash talk until after the game.

Advertisement
645D3251-13A9-493F-B557-8400BDFE2594.png
Not sure how they are still favored in the FPI lmao

After our last season, we have no business talking **** about them. They lost to the same team we did. We haven't done anything to be saying look at their demise. They had the same record last year than we did.

Yah, I think we're two programs moving in the opposite directions, but we haven't proven anything yet.

I know they will be a completely different team when they show up here in 2 weeks. They're going to show up ready to give us a game just like they did 2 years ago when we came in overconfident and they got off to a big lead. We can't take any team for granted.

We should crush them, but I'll save my trash talk until after the game.

Some of your guys take all the fun out of everything.

I know we lost to GaTech....but I don’t care. Today we’re 1-0 And they are 0-1.

Advertisement
Sorry to **** on the “fsu will be destroyed parade”, BUT GT is a well coached football team. FSU will play their best game of the year against us. They have two weeks to prepare for us and will be ready. It’s FSU v Miami.... I expect a good, well fought and close game. I’ll never ever ever think it’s a layup against those guys. I’m going to hope we do what we need to against Louisville and than we show up prepared to play FSU. I know anyone can lose to a less talented team, if they’re not ready for a dog fight. FSU will be a dog fight. I never thought I’d see my Canes lose to FIU or get blanked 14-0 in a ****** bowl game against a sub par opponent. FSU wasn’t exactly a layup for us last year and GT beat our asses. I hope they don’t show up, but they will. We need to WIN and not overlook them. If we do and start thinking about Clemson, we’re dead.

Keep Sleeping on Chaney....he looked like a Grown *** Man on his 30yd run....All I hear is Knighton (rightfully so) but Chaney ain't taking a backseat to anyone...watch and see...
Not sleeping on Chaney at all he’s a stud .. Knighton is just better ... It’s a good problem to have

Advertisement
Advertisement
4-7 for them this year.

The locker room was already fragile. Losing this game and if they lose to us to go 0-2 half those boys are gonna pack it in.

It's my opinion that FSU should almost never beat us.
If we recruit like we're supposed to, and do a decent job of keeping FSU out of Broward and Dade, they should NEVER have a better roster than us.
They are certainly helping us keep them out of south Florida. They aren’t even trying. Which, for the life of me, I can’t figure out. If FSU can’t pull some guys out of south Florida, I don’t see a path to them having a good roster. Think Norvell is making a massive mistake there.

Advertisement
Back