Deshawn Troutman commits to the U

Advertisement
i know what his job description is. my question is, what is he doing here? Manny in so many words last year said he had to step in and coach the defense. Baker also has shown zero ability to recruit at the level that should be expected at UM
He said that but I'm not sure what he really did? Just help out with the Game planning? Baker will be a Solid DC for us. It was his first year calling plays at a major college football level. He will only improve in my opinion

...never doubt me bytches. this aint little' petey.. you mocked me over the many years for several recruits. then recently you jumped the shark when I gave you Karen's hints about King and Lashlee weeeeeeeks before....... lock my threads at your own embarrassment...

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🔥🔥-block-is-hot-🔥🔥.160940/#post-4694612

@TheOriginalCane
@Page305
@Rellyrell
@SWFLSWAGG17
@OrangeBowlMagic
@CFLCane
@Canes Stan
@For_The_U
@Zombie-Cane
@AllAboutTheU (the ultimate hater. I own you BABY KAREN)
@The Franchise (the KAREN of haters, aint thirsty KAREN. I drink the mutha fcking CANE juice all got **** day and will post people who are coming when I feel necessary. Keep doubting me Karen)
@Xander

...grab your panties, put your pants on fellas one leg at a time like Hillary does...this is just the start.

Ninja, YOU HAD THINKING EMOJIS AS YOUR POST! Da Fck!?! What intel did u bring? Hilary Clinton could’ve committed and u would post this same chit w that bogus *** vague message. Lol.

Advertisement
This cycle is easily the most out of the loop I’ve been in Miami recruiting in the last 10 years. Pretty crazy but it is what it is honestly.

is this kid the goods?

Advertisement
...never doubt me bytches. this aint little' petey.. you mocked me over the many years for several recruits. then recently you jumped the shark when I gave you Karen's hints about King and Lashlee weeeeeeeks before....... lock my threads at your own embarrassment...

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🔥🔥-block-is-hot-🔥🔥.160940/#post-4694612

@TheOriginalCane
@Page305
@Rellyrell
@SWFLSWAGG17
@OrangeBowlMagic
@CFLCane
@Canes Stan
@For_The_U
@Zombie-Cane
@AllAboutTheU (the ultimate hater. I own you BABY KAREN)
@The Franchise (the KAREN of haters, aint thirsty KAREN. I drink the mutha fcking CANE juice all got **** day and will post people who are coming when I feel necessary. Keep doubting me Karen)
@Xander

...grab your panties, put your pants on fellas one leg at a time like Hillary does...this is just the start.

Wow dude, you sound like the little school girl who got stood up for her 7th grade dance. Congratulations?

Advertisement
If we have a High School season then Troutman will end up a 4⭐ without Question. I'm not sure of his exact numbers but he looks like a 4.65-4.7 guy on the field and can play sideline to sideline. Violent hitter who will come up the middle and lay the wood. He's got the Dog mentality Mike LBs need. Good thing the Canes locked him up before the SEC comes knocking during his senior year
The Bags will still come knocking, no doubt, committed or not. I hope we keep him.

Said it in the other thread on him

Troutman>>>>>>>>> Hood
I don't know who's better and not important. What is, both are good and Miami needs to continue recruiting both of them hard. Troutman will blow up come this Fall with more offers and in no way should Miami give up on Hood...

Advertisement
This cycle is easily the most out of the loop I’ve been in Miami recruiting in the last 10 years. Pretty crazy but it is what it is honestly.

is this kid the goods?
Seems like we got a very good player from the comments from the people who know football.

Also, apparently he’s friends with Brashad Smith and played in Optimist with the Palmetto kids and there may be some friendships/ties there.

Where da booty gifs at?
1590666952198.gif
1590667396884.gif

Advertisement
Back