Deshawn Troutman commits to the U

Advertisement
Love his film and the get. Kid wanted to be at Miami and glad the staff moved quickly to lock him up once Hood committed to Michigan. Will be a surefire 4 star prospect when it’s all said and done.

Absolutely love this kids game! And love this pickup. He plays the game the way an ILB sposed to play. Violent, fast, and down hill

Advertisement
original.gif

Advertisement
I know he is from 305...Did he have a hs football early on in Dade? Which HS? Or did he move before HS?

EDIT: NVM read commit article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
...never doubt me bytches. this aint little' petey.. you mocked me over the many years for several recruits. then recently you jumped the shark when I told you Karen's that King and Lashlee were coming weeeeeeeks before....... lock my threads at your own embarrassment...

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🔥🔥-block-is-hot-🔥🔥.160940/#post-4694612

@TheOriginalCane
@Page305
@Rellyrell
@SWFLSWAGG17
@OrangeBowlMagic
@CFLCane
@Canes Stan
@For_The_U
@Zombie-Cane
@AllAboutTheU (the ultimate hater. I own you BABY KAREN)
@The Franchise (the KAREN of haters, aint thirsty KAREN. I drink the mutha fcking CANE juice all got **** day and will post people who are coming when I feel necessary. Keep doubting me Karen)
@Xander

...grab your panties, put your pants on fellas one leg at a time like Hillary does...this is just the start.

You provided zero information, therefore you get zero credit.

...never doubt me bytches. this aint little' petey.. you mocked me over the many years for several recruits. then recently you jumped the shark when I told you Karen's that King and Lashlee were coming weeeeeeeks before....... lock my threads at your own embarrassment...

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🔥🔥-block-is-hot-🔥🔥.160940/#post-4694612

@TheOriginalCane
@Page305
@Rellyrell
@SWFLSWAGG17
@OrangeBowlMagic
@CFLCane
@Canes Stan
@For_The_U
@Zombie-Cane
@AllAboutTheU (the ultimate hater. I own you BABY KAREN)
@The Franchise (the KAREN of haters, aint thirsty KAREN. I drink the mutha fcking CANE juice all got **** day and will post people who are coming when I feel necessary. Keep doubting me Karen)
@Xander

...grab your panties, put your pants on fellas one leg at a time like Hillary does...this is just the start.
Who is Karen?

Advertisement
Back