Deshawn Troutman commits to the U

Advertisement
Hill playing Iron man Leary seems a little banged up...Brooks got Hill twice...both times he had perfect coverage Brooks made two big-time catches pretty much unstoppable...Brown looking pretty good out there...we better lock him up schools are going to get on Brown much harder now..

Advertisement
Hill playing Iron man Leary seems a little banged up...Brooks got Hill twice...both times he had perfect coverage Brooks made two big-time catches pretty much unstoppable...Brown looking pretty good out there...we better lock him up schools are going to get on Brown much harder now..
Brooks man 😔. I can't wait until Saban retires, the man has been stealing our receivers for too **** long now. Smh

Hill actually had good coverage on Brooks on the first TD drive, but Brooks is just too tall and the pass was a dime.

Tommi Hill bombed them already, Brown gave up a short pass to leary on first drive to.

Hill was a kid i wanted here at cb or wr
I remember you pointing him out...looks like one of those big athletic kids with good speed (like Dean and Arnette) a school like OSU would go after....what is up with our staff? Hill out there playing iron man like it ain't nothin..can't believe we didn't go after him...
Brooks man 😔. I can't wait until Saban retires, the has been stealing our receivers for too **** long now. Smh
beast...

Advertisement
I’m leaving the game now. These Edgewater boys were no match for IMG but definitely a good game to test their skills against the best in the country.

Troutman wasn’t as effective as I thought he would be but showed he could hang with collegiate size guys. His temper will cause a lot of issue on that field. On the sideline he was going at all his teammates. I really hope he can hang in there without messing it all up.

Tommi Hill is playing off pure talent and very little skills. When he gets to a college level, and they fine tune his skills on either side of the ball... he’s going to be dangerous. 6’2 190 running a 4.5-4.6... smh... we missed out on him. Doesn’t matter, the kid wants to get far away from his family as he can. He has rough out here. I wish him the best cause he’s going somewhere (With Herm) where he needs to be.

Advertisement
I’m leaving the game now. These Edgewater boys were no match for IMG but definitely a good game to test their skills against the best in the country.

Troutman wasn’t as effective as I thought he would be but showed he could hang with collegiate size guys. His temper will cause a lot of issue on that field. On the sideline he was going at all his teammates. I really hope he can hang in there without messing it all up.

Tommi Hill is playing off pure talent and very little skills. When he gets to a college level, and they fine tune his skills on either side of the ball... he’s going to be dangerous. 6’2 190 running a 4.5-4.6... smh... we missed out on him. Doesn’t matter, the kid wants to get far away from his family as he can. He has rough out here. I wish him the best cause he’s going somewhere (With Herm) where he needs to be.
What you think about Brown? I thought he did a decent job in coverage obviously needs to work on tackling and get stronger...showed good speed covering the deep ball ..big upside potential imo..

What you think about Brown? I thought he did a decent job in coverage obviously needs to work on tackling and get stronger...showed good speed covering the deep ball ..big upside potential imo..
It was kinda hard to tell because Edgewater couldn’t do anything with that IMG D-line. I did like what I saw in him against Hill though. Good size and quickness.

Agree about Troutman’s temper. Kid was getting in everyone’s face. Coach had to give him a talking to. Considering he was going up against college sized OL, without a comparable DL to keep him clean, I thought he did fine. Interesting insight on Tommi Hill.

Advertisement

ASU low-key has one of the best recruiting staffs in the country. If/When we put Rumph out to pasture, we should take a long look at Chris Hawkins as his replacement. Kid is just 25 and already proving himself as a national recruiter.

Advertisement
Back