Deshawn Troutman commits to the U

Advertisement
Way to save face goulds, how long fiu been around? Millions really!
Opened in 1965. 2nd largest school in the state of Florida & 4th largest in the country in terms of enrollment. I was capping on the alumni tho lol, it's 235,000.

Most of the people on this board are fans of UM because they rep South Florida or they grew up watching the Canes in the 80s/90s/2000s but I'm willing to bet there's WAY more FIU alumni on here than Canes alumni. UM is traditionally looked at as a private rich kid school like USC lol

1592269903549.png

Advertisement

I'm in Omaha and make it down once per season. So this year is gonna kill me.

Advertisement
IMG plays Edgewater tonight. It doesn’t get any better to see what Troutman will look like going into the next level. Assuming he plays tonight. Heard there were some issues with him last week with classes. But I believe he should play.

Also, you can see how Markevious Brown does against Leary, who I believe is the best WR in the state, or against Tommi Hill. That should be a really good test for them.

I’m predicting Edgewater stay in the game til about late 2nd/early 3rd.

Side note: look out for Edgewaters RB- Cedric Baxter. Legit 6’0 197 15 y/o Sophmore running in the high 4.5s. Plays LB too. He’s committed to FSU. If you ask me, his money might be at the LB spot.

IMG plays Edgewater tonight. It doesn’t get any better to see what Troutman will look like going into the next level. Assuming he plays tonight. Heard there were some issues with him last week with classes. But I believe he should play.

Also, you can see how Markevious Brown does against Leary, who I believe is the best WR in the state, or against Tommi Hill. That should be a really good test for them.

I’m predicting Edgewater stay in the game til about late 2nd/early 3rd.

Side note: look out for Edgewaters RB- Cedric Baxter. Legit 6’0 197 15 y/o Sophmore running in the high 4.5s. Plays LB too. He’s committed to FSU. If you ask me, his money might be at the LB spot.
Will it be televised?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dunno, but I hope it is streamed.

Forgot Tommi Hill played for Edgewater. Another CB I would have loved to have seen us go after.
Yep. He’s going against some monsters tonight too. I like Tommi, but he can get lost quick on Man to man press up coverage.

Advertisement
Back