Deshaun Watson to Dolphins?

Don't sign the contract if you don't like the leadership. What the actual **** does Watson think he knows about being a GM. Him demanding a trade is delicious irony....this is why you don't let athletes in the front office.
He wasn’t asking to play GM, he was asking to be kept in the loop and have his preferences be HEARD, which I say as the face of the franchise he shouldn’t even have to ask for.

They didn’t even interview Bieniemy, who should’ve been interviewed regardless of if Watson wanted him or not because he’s qualified and would be awesome with Deshaun.

Advertisement
Tua was a draft mistake period. Herbert was the guy. Arizona realized they made a mistake when they took Rosen, they drafted a QB next draft.

If Dolphins can get Watson, it’s a no brainer!

Now I’m not saying Tua can’t be serviceable if he has good surrounding players, and defense, but he isn’t Watson for sure.

Tua fans delusional if you don’t want to trade for a guaranteed top 5 QB. Watson led the league in passing with no weapons while noodle arm Tua struggles to get midfield.

Chill with "no weapons". Watson had Cooks AND Will Fuller. BOTH of those guys are ALOT better than ANYTHING the Dolphins have on the roster.

Go ahead and mention D Parker so I can laugh.

Advertisement
Tua was a draft mistake period. Herbert was the guy. Arizona realized they made a mistake when they took Rosen, they drafted a QB next draft.

If Dolphins can get Watson, it’s a no brainer!

Now I’m not saying Tua can’t be serviceable if he has good surrounding players, and defense, but he isn’t Watson for sure.

Too early to say he was a mistake. The Dolphins have one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL and on top of that Gailey's playcalling was BEYOND conservative.

I'm not willing to pass judgement on Tua yet. Just a year ago people were saying the EXACT same thing about Josh Allen. The Bills then go out and get him a serious weapon in Diggs and POOF....now Josh Allen is Josh Allen.

Probably, but I would approach them about it before I flirt with the Texans. With the #3 pick, Tua and additional draft picks we have gotten, we have things to negotiate with. Watson isn’t worth all that, and I like him.
tua has no trade value. he is a small unathletic injury prone limited qb

We don’t need to overpay to bail the Texans out of their mess. No need to give them a first. Agree with Tua and another pick or 2.
This. I'd offer Tua and their second round pick back lol Do everything you can keep both of those first round picks.

Advertisement
He's apparently ****ed that they didn't keep him in the loop for the coaching search or GM search after they said they would. He found out who the GM was on Twitter. Houston continues to look like a **** show. Apparently he has a no trade clause in his contract but he's open to going to Miami and he's thinking of demanding a trade so who knows....m

Wouldn’t it be nice if all companies asked their employees for feedback on executive management decisions. He should just pipe down and do the job he signed a contract to do.

tua has no trade value. he is a small unathletic injury prone limited qb
I think he has some value. Enough for someone to take a chance on him. Perhaps, not the Jaguars since they have #1 pick.

Advertisement
O’Brien left Houston in shambles. They have no picks or cap for 21. I’d offer Tua the mid first and some other 4-6rd picks n get the deal done

Did you see what the Texans wanted in draft picks? No possible way.

I'd give them Tua + 18. If they want Tua plus #3 overall they'd have to send us something back. If they want BOTH first round picks they can turn around and go **** their own faces and deal with a ****ed of QB in this new day and age of social justice. Good luck fighting that PR battle.

Houston has VERY LITTLE leverage here. I'm going to say it 100 times.

As a Fins fan, yes, so long as we don't give up too much draft capital. I think Tua has potential and the jury is still out on him, but Watson is a known commodity and he helps us win for the next 10 years. Not to mention he would make Miami an attractive destination for free agents. I don't think he's worth Tua and both 1st rounders this year though, that would be stupid. Maybe Tua and #18, but we're keeping their #3 overall pick just to be ****s.
It's not being a ****. You don't let the Texans off the hook. An unhappy Watson even has a no-trade clause.

Tua, #18 and maybe a second rounder should be completely better than any other 1st and future first the Texans will be offered. Get it done and don't panic.

Advertisement
How about the Texans want 2 first, 2 second and 2 third round picks.
You offer them the best deal. You don't have to beat the best deal by a wide margin. Whatever Watson is worth generally and to us, it's still a market. You found a home you really like? Your wife wants to live in it badly? It's listed at 1.2M? You offer 1.21M. Why offer them 3M because it's "perfect?"

Other teams might offer a 1st, a future first, and a second rounder. Are any of those better than Tua, #18, #35?

He wasn’t asking to play GM, he was asking to be kept in the loop and have his preferences be HEARD, which I say as the face of the franchise he shouldn’t even have to ask for.

They didn’t even interview Bieniemy, who should’ve been interviewed regardless of if Watson wanted him or not because he’s qualified and would be awesome with Deshaun.
Exactly, lot of people missing the point here. That should go for any team, especially one that has done a HORRIBLE job surrounding him with any talent at all.

Advertisement
Back