Deshaun Watson to Dolphins?

BS85

D before E
Premium
He's apparently ****ed that they didn't keep him in the loop for the coaching search or GM search after they said they would. He found out who the GM was on Twitter. Houston continues to look like a **** show. Apparently he has a no trade clause in his contract but he's open to going to Miami and he's thinking of demanding a trade so who knows....m

Advertisement
Advertisement
Houston honestly doesn't have much leverage. You've got a ****ed off player who is already signed yet still threatening to withhold services.

Here's what you DON'T do if you are the Dolphins, you don't give them BOTH first rounders PLUS Tua. I'll give up one of them, that's it. I still have faith Tua can be a good player with weapons around him so I wouldn't approach these negotiations from a place of lunacy.

Yes, you go after Watson....but I wouldn't go overboard.

Advertisement
As a Fins fan, yes, so long as we don't give up too much draft capital. I think Tua has potential and the jury is still out on him, but Watson is a known commodity and he helps us win for the next 10 years. Not to mention he would make Miami an attractive destination for free agents. I don't think he's worth Tua and both 1st rounders this year though, that would be stupid. Maybe Tua and #18, but we're keeping their #3 overall pick just to be ****s.

Advertisement
Texans don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year thanks to us. We have all the leverage - trade Tua, the #3 pick and IF you have to do more, maybe a future 3rd or something. Then use your 1st and 2nd and 3rd rounders on WRs, some linebacker help, and DE's.

Also sort of off topic but get Needham out of my face.

Potential problem if sides are serious could be Hou. trying to save face from the Tunsil deal. They'd probably want at least a 1 & 2 plus Tua. I'd give them our 1 & 2, mid-lower round rather than give them back pick #3 and pick #36.

Advertisement
Tua fans delusional if you don’t want to trade for a guaranteed top 5 QB. Watson led the league in passing with no weapons while noodle arm Tua struggles to get midfield.
It’s emotion and denial and only some fins fans don’t see it

Honestly probably be in the best interest of Houston. They have no picks because of the trades O’Brien made and that roster is only getting older

jags wouldnt trade that pick under any circumstance. Thats the winning powerball ticket
Probably, but I would approach them about it before I flirt with the Texans. With the #3 pick, Tua and additional draft picks we have gotten, we have things to negotiate with. Watson isn’t worth all that, and I like him.

Advertisement
Back