2024 Deryc Plazz, OT - Andrew Jackson HS (Jacksonville FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they don't miss is what you're saying? They don't take chances? Players with a lower grade will start and be contributors because MC is an OL savant is what you're saying, right?
Definitely not everyone, like that Sagapolu guy he took 2x.

Advertisement
What has Zion done? Get overhyped by one half way decent year. Is Zion ever going to play football for Miami again?
Before his injury he definitely had many consecutive starts with above average play. Not all world or a future 1st rounder as some predicted, but his pass blocking should be welcomed as he protects TVD's blindside.

What has Zion done? Get overhyped by one half way decent year. Is Zion ever going to play football for Miami again?
I was bashing on Zion as a freshman and didn’t feel he was ready as a sophomore. actually, I was bashing on the coaches for putting him in a losing situation. But he’s gonna show you something this year. He has all the right fundamentals.

I was bashing on Zion as a freshman and didn’t feel he was ready as a sophomore. actually, I was bashing on the coaches for putting him in a losing situation. But he’s gonna show you something this year. He has all the right fundamentals.

Is he going to play? Is he practicing?

Advertisement
Hopefully he wasn't dropped in their Showers...
Excited God Damn GIF by Mind Pump Media

Advertisement

Looks like a sauce-off to me.

2 CBs put in to NCSU on Friday (both by NC State insiders), then Chris Nee that fat **** put one in for them on Saturday early, and Gaby dropped his nuts for the good guys as the most recent one Saturday evening.

Kinda feels maybe like a Barney situation where we want him but if NCST goes crazy they'll probably get him

What are you talking about? There have been numerous threads lamenting the fact that Zion has a very unfortunate healing problem involving soft tissue and nerves. It has been speculated that IF he plays at all it will be late in the season and very limited. And that is the optimistic outlook. Very unfortunate for him as he has the skills but apparently just has a physical condition that might prohibit him from playing football.

Advertisement
What are you talking about? There have been numerous threads lamenting the fact that Zion has a very unfortunate healing problem involving soft tissue and nerves. It has been speculated that IF he plays at all it will be late in the season and very limited. And that is the optimistic outlook. Very unfortunate for him as he has the skills but apparently just has a physical condition that might prohibit him from playing football.

Where in the **** was that posted numerous times? I've been asking about Bigfoot/space alien Zion for 8 months now, nobody has any idea where he is, what he is, what he might be doing, if he's been kidnapped, etc. Now you're telling me that in multiple threads the exact specifics of his injury have been discussed? Have I been under a rock?

Where in the **** was that posted numerous times? I've been asking about Bigfoot/space alien Zion for 8 months now, nobody has any idea where he is, what he is, what he might be doing, if he's been kidnapped, etc. Now you're telling me that in multiple threads the exact specifics of his injury have been discussed? Have I been under a rock?
Apparently so. Cribby has even stated that Zion's situation is very shaky and he might not see action until late in the season if at all. One guy on TOS who has some contacts close to the program (and also played OL at a D1 program) commented that is was a soft tissue / nerve healing issue that is being dealt with the best way possible but no guarantees that healing progresses to the point he can actually play football for any significant period. It is all up in the air at this point.

Apparently so. Cribby has even stated that Zion's situation is very shaky and he might not see action until late in the season if at all. One guy on TOS who has some contacts close to the program (and also played OL at a D1 program) commented that is was a soft tissue / nerve healing issue that is being dealt with the best way possible but no guarantees that healing progresses to the point he can actually play football for any significant period. It is all up in the air at this point.
Hasn't D Money on one of the recent podcasts suggested Zion will be ready to participate in fall camp ?

Advertisement
Why do we deal with nerve issues that end careers more than any other program and how is UM not ******* addressing that if it keeps happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back