Derwin James...carted off field

Advertisement
It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

You think they give a f*ck about us? You don't think they cheer on when we get injured. I don't give a f*ck about any player that plays for fsu....f*ck them Jimbo they're whole program I wish nothing but the worst on them

Lol youre a pathetic human being. You're telling me you cheer when a 20 year old kid possibly has a career changing injury? Because he didn't go to a college you root for? You're that a****** in the stands that everyone looks at sideways.

Coming from the tough guy with guns as his picture lol
Yea I'm a tough guy because of my avatar lol

Advertisement
Jimbo said this morning that he'll miss "some time" but did not elaborate. He's meeting with the media at 1pm though. Should know more then

It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

So he died?

Not sure he'll b back by Oct 8th then.

your comprehension skills are awful my friend. i said AS LONG AS NOBODY DIES. no he didnt die you dumbass

I am just so overly concerned with FSU that I want to understand what happened. This is very important. Also a dead guy playing is swagger. That's why we can't let these guys go to FSU.

This is spot on. Suiting up a dead guy shows some serious swag. This is the kind of swag we used to have. If James is dead, don't be surprised if the Noles suit him up anyway. First off it shows some major confidence. (sone of our younger players might be intimidated at that kind of swag or scared of seeing a dead body for the first time) Also, it could have an unforseen tactical advantage. Imagine a Derwin James corpse lined up at db (either propped up like a scarecrow, or more likely just laying on his back) and Richt would obviously go after him. So I guess he'd probably call one of those quick WR screens to Richards. Well Richards is only a freshman, so I could see him taking a dead db lightly, not even paying attention and just looking at the linebackers and safety... then bam! He trips over James' corpse and goes flying, flailing wildly and fumbles in the process.. and the FSU safety picks it up and runs for a TD. My gosh, I'm not sure we could recover from such an emotional play from a fallen teammate still making plays from the grave. And can you imagine the tv announcers? "James, who tragically passed away vs. Charleston Southern in September, still making big plays for the Noles. What a talent. Jim, with plays like that I'm not sure that death will even effect his draft stock. Certain things matter more than 40 times."
I could see his teammates mobbing him. Picking him up on their shoulders like that dream sequence from A Christmas Story. I mean, look, I'm no. FSU fan, but that would be pretty emotional. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Advertisement
I'd imagine they will try like **** to get him ready for this game but I guess that depends on what they find in there

Advertisement
Advertisement
as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

So he died?

Not sure he'll b back by Oct 8th then.

your comprehension skills are awful my friend. i said AS LONG AS NOBODY DIES. no he didnt die you dumbass

I am just so overly concerned with FSU that I want to understand what happened. This is very important. Also a dead guy playing is swagger. That's why we can't let these guys go to FSU.

This is spot on. Suiting up a dead guy shows some serious swag. This is the kind of swag we used to have. If James is dead, don't be surprised if the Noles suit him up anyway. First off it shows some major confidence. (sone of our younger players might be intimidated at that kind of swag or scared of seeing a dead body for the first time) Also, it could have an unforseen tactical advantage. Imagine a Derwin James corpse lined up at db (either propped up like a scarecrow, or more likely just laying on his back) and Richt would obviously go after him. So I guess he'd probably call one of those quick WR screens to Richards. Well Richards is only a freshman, so I could see him taking a dead db lightly, not even paying attention and just looking at the linebackers and safety... then bam! He trips over James' corpse and goes flying, flailing wildly and fumbles in the process.. and the FSU safety picks it up and runs for a TD. My gosh, I'm not sure we could recover from such an emotional play from a fallen teammate still making plays from the grave. And can you imagine the tv announcers? "James, who tragically passed away vs. Charleston Southern in September, still making big plays for the Noles. What a talent. Jim, with plays like that I'm not sure that death will even effect his draft stock. Certain things matter more than 40 times."
I could see his teammates mobbing him. Picking him up on their shoulders like that dream sequence from A Christmas Story. I mean, look, I'm no. FSU fan, but that would be pretty emotional. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

[video=youtube_share;YCTgcZ6ImsQ]https://youtu.be/YCTgcZ6ImsQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back