Derwin James...carted off field

I hope he's healthy. Don't need to give them any excuses as to why they lose.

Wouldn't be an excuse anyway really, we've lost as many pieces as anyone

Advertisement
It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

So he died?

Not sure he'll b back by Oct 8th then.

your comprehension skills are awful my friend. i said AS LONG AS NOBODY DIES. no he didnt die you dumbass

they will hit us with this bs excuse and we hit em with our injuries and if that shuts them up then just remind them that they could barely beat Al Golden lmao

It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

So he died?

Not sure he'll b back by Oct 8th then.

your comprehension skills are awful my friend. i said AS LONG AS NOBODY DIES. no he didnt die you dumbass

I am just so overly concerned with FSU that I want to understand what happened. This is very important. Also a dead guy playing is swagger. That's why we can't let these guys go to FSU.

I'll never in my life understand this argument. Excuses? Who gives a **** what any opponent fan says? I'll take it, especially after the amount of players we have lost. A victory vs FSU is far more important than what any FSU fans thoughts are.

I'll get **** for this and that's fine but all I care about is winning. Assuming he doesn't play that means the FSU game just got a little easier.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'll never in my life understand this argument and I don't believe you. Excuses? Who gives a **** what any opponent fan says? I'll take it, especially after the amount of players we have lost. A victory vs FSU is far more important than what any FSU thoughts are.

Actually. I think this is a primary driver of many cane fans. The ability to talk **** outweighs the victory itself.

If they're pulling the injury excuse for a loss, they must acknowledge the last six years don't count do to our coaches

Also, not that I care, but why was he even in the game past the first quarter ?

Given our injuries, I'm not feeling sorry for FSU.
I wouldn't feel sorry for them even if we were 100% healthy.

I hope all of their good players get injured.

I normally don't wish ill towards college kids, but FSU has sheltered their criminals for years, and they deserve every bit of bad karma that heads their way. Every single bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Injuries suck. For everyone, but it's part of the game... ND and FSU have depth. Our canes however do not. I just hope we stomp a mud hole in FAU and finish healthy 😦

You're clueless about ND's DB depth. They're a mess back there.
That's what people on ESPN randomly say about Ohio St, Bama, FSU etc. Even for LSU who cant field a competent offense. But when the draft comes around we have the same pro prospects as all of them.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
FSU covers up rapes, and allows their football teams to hit women and act like animals.

Other than Rudolph, **** them

Advertisement
Back