Derwin James...carted off field

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does a injured player from another school end up on a Cane board?

I am going to go out on a limb and say it's because he is one of our opponents and biggest rivals best players. See this is a football message board and it wouldn't be very interesting if we only talked about the Canes and never about any of their opponents.

Advertisement
We should not be cheering to see James get hurt like that. have some class people.

I'm cheering because FSU is not as healthy as they were, don't really care about James either way. I just want to win, and if that means FSUs entire starting roster is out, so be it.

I harassed my nole friend and he says walker tweeted it's fine...who knows though. Just passing along.

It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

Advertisement
It's one thing to to look at it as FSU losing a good player because the injury bug happens but how are some people happy this kid got hurt. Have some standards. Wishing bad on individual players is ***** ridiculous.

You think they give a f*ck about us? You don't think they cheer on when we get injured. I don't give a f*ck about any player that plays for fsu....f*ck them Jimbo they're whole program I wish nothing but the worst on them

Advertisement
**** yall hype up FSU players alot smh. derwin didnt look special to me last year or in the ole miss game so idc either way

as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

as long as nobody dies or has career ending injuries then i dont have sympathy for other players from other teams

So he died?

Not sure he'll b back by Oct 8th then.

Advertisement
Back