Derwin James...carted off field

Advertisement
I know I'll probably get down-voted, but it's somewhat relieving to see an injury that had nothing to do with our program for once

Advertisement
James and ND's corner must have done their summer conditioning with our program then...

Injuries suck. For everyone, but it's part of the game... ND and FSU have depth. Our canes however do not. I just hope we stomp a mud hole in FAU and finish healthy 😦

Advertisement
Injuries suck. For everyone, but it's part of the game... ND and FSU have depth. Our canes however do not. I just hope we stomp a mud hole in FAU and finish healthy

James is one of the best players in the country regardless of position. That's a huge loss regardless if he's out

Injuries suck. For everyone, but it's part of the game... ND and FSU have depth. Our canes however do not. I just hope we stomp a mud hole in FAU and finish healthy

Yup. While I'm not terribly worried about the FAMUs, FAUs of the world, FSU and ND will be very tough games to win. We're quite short-handed at a few positions on the field.

It happens to everyone. I said yesterday that 2 ACL surgeries and 2 meniscus surgeries is very common for a cfb team. They just occurred at a bad time. Had the meniscus injuries happened in fall camp, they never miss a game.

The dismissals also happen. Just sucks it was our 2 best defensive players and the timing sucked. Can't control Bruce being stupid playing basketball in season. We lost 2 guys to injuries in pick up basketball while I was in college playing baseball when coaches clearly said not to for good reason. It always ends badly

Advertisement
I fear for Bruce. He may never come back the same. May take 2-3 yeara for him to be 100% and gain his confidence back

I fear for Bruce. He may never come back the same. May take 2-3 yeara for him to be 100% and gain his confidence back

I've heard people say it was a minor break not nearly as serious as media has made it out. Yearby's injury in high school didn't hurt his future too bad.

He'll get a RS and be fine next year. Sucks because we need him now but missing 3 games already, might as well get a RS anyway.

Advertisement
Fsu has like 7 five stars in the seconday

I know they produce alot of busts and james is special lets hope this is the case more than less

Injuries suck. For everyone, but it's part of the game... ND and FSU have depth. Our canes however do not. I just hope we stomp a mud hole in FAU and finish healthy ��

Yup. While I'm not terribly worried about the FAMUs, FAUs of the world, FSU and ND will be very tough games to win. We're quite short-handed at a few positions on the field.

Captain obvious

Advertisement
Back