Derrick Hunter Commits to FSU

Advertisement
..the funniest part is reading the FSU board before he took down the twatter posting. the fsu board were rubbing it in to UF like they took one of their recruits. fsu board was laughing at the UF board cause they said the UF board was in meltdown mode after hunter committed to FSU. pretty funny.

Advertisement
..the funniest part is reading the FSU board before he took down the twatter posting. the fsu board were rubbing it in to UF like they took one of their recruits. fsu board was laughing at the UF board cause they said the UF board was in meltdown mode after hunter committed to FSU. pretty funny.

Derick Hunter is a totally another deal. He has been all over the place and I firmly believe this one is a LONG way from over, even if he would have committed to UGA yesterday. The Dawgs will be in this one all the way until the end. Expecting James Coley and Glenn Schumannto also be involved here on this recruitment. That has been the case for months here for a while.

That's from the Georgia board. Had a little melt down themselves- but as you can see, they believe they will get his signature at the end.....

Also be on the lookout for Tennesee to get a commit as well over the season.

As I said earlier, I expect at least another decommit from Hunter & ultimately sign with UF.

Advertisement
Derick Hunter is a totally another deal. He has been all over the place and I firmly believe this one is a LONG way from over, even if he would have committed to UGA yesterday. The Dawgs will be in this one all the way until the end. Expecting James Coley and Glenn Schumannto also be involved here on this recruitment. That has been the case for months here for a while.

That's from the Georgia board. Had a little melt down themselves- but as you can see, they believe they will get his signature at the end.....
Gearlgia boards thinks they getting everyone it seems.

Advertisement
I have a 14 week bench press program that guarantees no less that 50lbs on your first full completion. That doesn’t concern me as much.

That only works on an untrained individual. If the kid actually trains and is stalling out at a 300lb bench you wont hit 350 in 14 weeks even if he had Louie Simmons at Westside personally training him. If we are talking about an untrained indiviual I could increases someones bench by 90lbs using a linear progression model like starting strength.

Derrick Hunter at it again.
😆Ft. Myers (Fla.) Dunbar High School DL Derick Hunter is a former Hurricane commitment who recently committed to Florida State. But he says things are far from over. “I committed, but I don’t have a leader,” Hunter said. “I’m letting God handle it.”

Advertisement
Derrick Hunter at it again.
😆Ft. Myers (Fla.) Dunbar High School DL Derick Hunter is a former Hurricane commitment who recently committed to Florida State. But he says things are far from over. “I committed, but I don’t have a leader,” Hunter said. “I’m letting God handle it.”
Please translate, Im confused

Do clowns like this kid every turn out to be good? It's almost like the more you play around during recruiting, the bigger bust you turn out to be.

I agree. Though not a perfect correlation, there does seem to be some relationship between how much a kid "enjoys" the process and the rate at which they turn out to be a bust.

Advertisement
Back