Derrick Hunter Commits to FSU

Advertisement
Hate me all y’all want but I like him as a prospect. I think he’s mentally unstable but I really like him as a football player.

Really don't want him in our locker room and frankly we don't need the guy... we are gonna have savages on the DL

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Not only did he delete tweet and any recent mention of FSU, but judging by his Twitter it appears he now thinks Clemson is on the clock :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Hate me all y’all want but I like him as a prospect. I think he’s mentally unstable but I really like him as a football player.

He's a terrible athlete.

Not even mediocre, terrible. 5.39 40, 25 in vert, 78.54 sparq (even Sanguinetti was better) at 276 lbs.

Usually ****** athletes don't make for good DL. And his tape is against a terrible schedule, so you have to take that into account

Daxon won't be in the final class

I've heard rumblings about this with some close to UM, but didn't think it was solid enough to report at the time. It was framed as "Don't be surprised if down the road..." kind of thing and relates to Simpson not being as high on Daxon as Kul was, plus if other big fish start to hop on board.

I personally like Daxon's game and raw strength, but some see him as a one-trick pony and being too reliant on his bull-rush without developing and varying his technique repertoire.

Not an insider, just a reader on the site. This young man’s recruiting just seems like several other over hyped players, Keith Bryant and the DT from Tampa that had an uncle or daddy on here that I never recall playing a snap of high level football. I find it interesting that he committed right before our guy does. This history seems to be consistent, Happy we are not in the game for him.

Advertisement
Not only did he delete tweet and any recent mention of FSU, but judging by his Twitter it appears he now thinks Clemson is on the clock :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah what a great day yesterday was. STAY.AWAY.FROM.THIS.KID.

Advertisement
I think Hunter ends up signing with UF. I expect at least 2 more decommits from him this season.

He's gunnin for the 5th annual #SaluteTheHoot Keef Bryant Troll of the year award.
I hope he does like you say but decommits from the gayTurds one last time and commits again to the Semenholes. Because I would love for them to have Lucas(The knocked knees Bandit) and Hunter(The 295LB max bench Champion😆) They can play paddycake together at practice!

This mfer man. Hope young savage will be this entertaining deciding between Co-Lin, Butler, Garden City, Mississippi Gulf Coast, and Scooba.

Advertisement
He's a terrible athlete.

Not even mediocre, terrible. 5.39 40, 25 in vert, 78.54 sparq (even Sanguinetti was better) at 276 lbs.

Usually ****** athletes don't make for good DL. And his tape is against a terrible schedule, so you have to take that into account
Lets not forget about his 295lb max out bench 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Advertisement
Back