Derrick Hunter Commits to FSU

Derrick Hunter at it again.
šŸ˜†Ft. Myers (Fla.) Dunbar High School DL Derick Hunter is a former Hurricane commitment who recently committed to Florida State. But he says things are far from over. ā€œI committed, but I donā€™t have a leader,ā€ Hunter said. ā€œIā€™m letting God handle it.ā€
This **** is the GOAT diva. My favorite croot for the lulz. Thank you God he's not coming here. I just hope he can f over as many of our rivals as possible

Advertisement
šŸ˜†Ft. Myers (Fla.) Dunbar High School DL Derick Hunter is a former Hurricane commitment who recently committed to Florida State. But he says things are far from over. ā€œI committed, but I donā€™t have a leader,ā€ Hunter said. ā€œIā€™m letting God handle it.ā€

This is the funniest thing I seen in a long time, almost lost all my liquids....

Advertisement
Stay away from this guy. Dude whose recruiting process is flip floppy like this typically bomb. They are more interested about the attention they're getting then football. I'm telling you these type seem to almost always bomb after they have been a headache to recruit then by their JR. year they transfer hoping to gain interest the same interest they once got because they love the attention but schools are not going to recruit this guy a 2nd time.

Last edited:

And yet, there are some on this forum that want him to be on our roster next year. No thanks, I'm good.

Advertisement
Hunter is by far the worst recruit I can remember. Why anybody spends any time recruiting him is beyond me.

LMAO. Over under....he commits 1.5 more times.

I think even GOD will get tired of running behind this fool by the time his 5011 commits/de-commits are over with...

Advertisement
When I talk to his dad and he doesnā€™t sound like he has a clue what JR is doing it tells me everything. His pops isnā€™t even trying to make sense of it anymore. Iā€™ve gone from excited about a friend having his son come to UM, to being completely indifferent about where the kid ends up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back