Derrick Hunter Commits to FSU

This is great news, I would have been very disappointed with this kid in the class. Rankings and Ability don't overshadow all of his immaturity issues, FSU is the perfect place for him.

Hopefully they drop Fuller or Morris and we reap the rewards.

Advertisement
Good, he's a headcase and has a terrible work ethic. Plus he's looked awful in camps this year, which is why his rating his dropped.

Brock might consider this kid a Blue Chip but I really hope he does stick at FSU because he'll just be a cancer who makes no impact on the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D2CDB21B-A59C-409D-B1D5-FE0CCF73E582.jpeg

like the confidence with fuller lol

Advertisement
We better expand our board cause theres a good chance they all stick. Gotta lock up Davis and another stud. Munoz and Daxon wont cut it and Ivins mentioned earlier today that it is not a given that Daxon ends up in this class.
Got to hit on Ingraham, Davis and keep recruiting fuller

We better expand our board cause theres a good chance they all stick. Gotta lock up Davis and another stud. Munoz and Daxon wont cut it and Ivins mentioned earlier today that it is not a given that Daxon ends up in this class.
Interesting. Goes to show how fluid things are with our recruiting board. I thought Daxon was our preferred DT.

Advertisement
Back