Derosier

Advertisement
is there any doubt paranos is the worst poster here??? osteoporosis???
He is by far the best poster on the site. His breakdown on how Michael Johnson could gain weight on $20 a week was one of the best things I have read in years. The man is also sevant when it comes to DT's and much more informative that Pete Tito Dmoney or Thread killa

He is by far the best poster on the site. His breakdown on how Michael Johnson could gain weight on $20 a week was one of the best things I have read in years. The man is also sevant when it comes to DT's and much more informative that Pete Tito Dmoney or Thread killa

that weight gaining **** had me on the **** floor cryingg!!

Good word usage ............ but from a Gator? Utterly amazing! But the mis-spelling is attributable to UFl

Advertisement
This is our savior JUCO transfer?
142.jpg

Whos calling him a savior? He's raw and undersized right now.

You do realize juco transfers shouldn't be raw and undersized because they're older and spent two years in college right?

No I am not a doctor but to any one that does a few minutes of research come to conclusion he has problems with bone density. But I forget sometimes that despite this being a website about a college team, there are some on here that didn't have the intellectual capacity to attend college much less understand what would be taught. So forgiveme for asuming you had more ability then you demonstrate in your postings; but hey there is a role for everyone in society right.

Go Canes

Here's a more likely scenario.... the kid breaks one foot due to an impact or whatever. He wants to get back on the field, and maybe he comes back a little earlier than he should have, so now he's favoring the other foot, putting more pressure on it, and so it breaks.

Kind of like how if you blow out one knee, it's more likely you'll blow out the other one as well due to a strength imbalance.

But go ahead and keep thinking a 20 year old male athlete has a bone disease normally seen in 80 year old ladies. :rollcanes:

No no no nono! No nonono no! That's a ridiculous notion...Its f@ckin osteoporosis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back