Derosier

Advertisement
The dude broke one foot in highschool misses practically his entire sr yr, then has to redshirt when he gets to Juco because his foot is still not ready. Then a year later plays in his first 5 games of his 2nd year at Juco and breaks his othe foot. Sounds to me like he has bone density problems ( sounds like early onset of Osteoporosis) which is going to be a chronic problem causing he to most likely leave football after a year and be put on a medical hardship scholarship which doesn't count against the roster but does come from football budget ( ouch).

I say skip this kid and use the sholarship for a 2014 kid that doesn't have an injury prone history. Such as 2014 DT :Joel Thompson, Arthur Williams, or Chris Nelson.

Go Canes

What are you, a ******* doctor? LOL. GTFOH.

The dude broke one foot in highschool misses practically his entire sr yr, then has to redshirt when he gets to Juco because his foot is still not ready. Then a year later plays in his first 5 games of his 2nd year at Juco and breaks his othe foot. Sounds to me like he has bone density problems ( sounds like early onset of Osteoporosis) which is going to be a chronic problem causing he to most likely leave football after a year and be put on a medical hardship scholarship which doesn't count against the roster but does come from football budget ( ouch).

I say skip this kid and use the sholarship for a 2014 kid that doesn't have an injury prone history. Such as 2014 DT :Joel Thompson, Arthur Williams, or Chris Nelson.

Go Canes

This dude Paradiddle kills me.

No I am not a doctor but to any one that does a few minutes of research come to conclusion he has problems with bone density. But I forget sometimes that despite this being a website about a college team, there are some on here that didn't have the intellectual capacity to attend college much less understand what would be taught. So forgiveme for asuming you had more ability then you demonstrate in your postings; but hey there is a role for everyone in society right.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Nothing more ironic than "geniuses" talking down to people while butchering basic English grammar

I'm a bit skeptical with this kid, but then again, could he be any worse than Ricardo Williams?

We'd have to be pretty unlucky to end up with another blank like Ricardo... That's my only rationale with Derosier, because there jusn't much out there on this kid.

We're taking kids with no toes, or half a foot, but I guess we gotta be in "meat market" mode at the DE position, since D. Dye is out, D. Bond likely won't make it, Ricardo being gone; and knowing much isn't expected from D. Perry.... Sucks!

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lulz. He plays tackle football, you know that is a violent sport right? Guy has two injuries and you want to label him with something that literally would be one of the first documented cases of.

Last edited:
We should try him out at DE 6'6 265 lbs sounds like a guy that could get some push and clear the way for some LB blitz.. man I hope AQM and that African dude make it in we need help on the d-line badly name one team in 5 years that won a nat championship without a dominant D-Line better yet name a team in 5 years that made it to the title game without a D-Line

We should try him out at DE 6'6 265 lbs sounds like a guy that could get some push and clear the way for some LB blitz.. man I hope AQM and that African dude make it in we need help on the d-line badly name one team in 5 years that won a nat championship without a dominant D-Line better yet name a team in 5 years that made it to the title game without a D-Line

So what you're saying is we need to bring in more d-linemen?

Mind...BLOWN.

hate to say it, but he sounds like a raw prospect that has not played much because of chronic injuries. I'm not saying don't take him, bc clearly we are desperate. But I wouldn't expect a world beater.

we need bodies right now

I disagree that we need additional bodies at DE (or DT for that matter). We need solid contributors.

Advertisement
LULZ. Gonna need a source on that one. Some of those dudes in the WEZ are clever and have a lot of time to make **** up.

Its almost comical how desperate we are about the defensive line. We're possibly being trolled about signing a lineman with one offer from Gardner-Webb.

Advertisement

Go Canes

This dude Paradiddle kills me.

LMAO. I'm literally in tears after reading his post. I think this is the first time I've actually seen someone diagnose a 20 year old CFB player with osteoporosis. Good ****!

Where are we getting all this "we need bodies" talk from? NO!! We need guys who can play the sport of football and preferably are **** good at it. No more getting guys just to fill up the sidelines! The Junior Alexis days should be over. We need to get DTs in here who have the body of Travonte Valentine and the scowl of Freddie Booth Lloyd. If they do not meet those standards we need to keep it moving.

Nothing new in the report as this was already stated at least a week ago, maybe longer.

Bottomline, the guy has to pass his classes. His situation is no different than AQM, Bond and Kamala...

Advertisement
Back