D'Eriq King?

fraggle

Senile Senior
I looked at his history at Houston and based on that wonder why it is ASSUMED he is the answer. He played in 4 games in 2019 and went 1-3 beating Prairie View. He stopped playing because of an injury and decided to redshirt to get another year. In 2018 he had a fair amount of success but in 4 years at Houston his completion percentage was just okay. With all the hype I didn't investigate but after checking I have concerns. Martell or Kosi just might outperform him.
I guess his main advantage is his playing time. I won't be surprised if Kosi or Martell beat him out.

Advertisement
I looked at his history at Houston and based on that wonder why it is ASSUMED he is the answer. He played in 4 games in 2019 and went 1-3 beating Prairie View. He stopped playing because of an injury and decided to redshirt to get another year. In 2018 he had a fair amount of success but in 4 years at Houston his completion percentage was just okay. With all the hype I didn't investigate but after checking I have concerns. Martell or Kosi just might outperform him.
I guess his main advantage is his playing time. I won't be surprised if Kosi or Martell beat him out.
.............. what in the fuxk man

tenor.gif

Advertisement

Other than having 50 td’s as a junior he sucks.

Advertisement
giphy-4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Depth of target matters.

I would agree that it is possible for him to get challenged. He doesn’t have this job locked up. He still has to earn it. But I think he would get challenged by TVD the most. Kosi and Martell are not FBS level QBs. I think TVD is special

Advertisement
Back